Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do women lust after Edward Cullen more than Batman??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I've always found it weird that women are not into superheroes. The superhero genre is literally full of tall white musclebound rich Chads with power and are incredibly bombastic, showy, and live to virtue signal. On paper this is what women should want, but only very ugly nerdy women are into capeshit.

They are a little bit more into live action type heroes. Especially if more white "actor" types transform into a the role, as opposed to your Stallones and Snipes' that were action stars all along. I'm thinking more along the Matt Damons, Ryan Goslings, and Ryan Reynolds of the world.

But even moreso they like Vampires-- tall white, more civilian, the power is there, but the story has nothing to do with good and evil-- only whether or not if the human girl can tame the vampiric bad boy. This is why women the Rise of Skywalker that went full in on Reylo, as compared to the OT.

Vampires stalk WOMEN to suck their blood. Batman stalks mostly MALE CRIMINALS and grooms young boys to be his ward . You tell me which one sounds gayer.

In the case of a vampire, women can at least insert themselves to have some kind of place in the story. They empathize that the vampire HAS to suck blood to live. They want to be a participant to help a Chad LIVE FOREVER. But with Batman-- lets face it. Women can't imagine themselves ever having any kind of skill whether that be extreme agility or computer hacking to realistically help out Batman. Batgirl feels equally as ridiculous as Batman, thus Batgirl is still more popular with men than women.

I'm thinking that if they made a Batman movie, that had only 5% typical crimefighting action in it, and 90% domestic/sexual tension-- then women would be into it with as much fervor as Twilight. Imagine a Batman movie full scenes of Batman stalking behind Catwoman and grabbing her mouth like a rapist, like in the new one-- then they would love it.

Last edited: