Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do women love dogs so much?

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★★★★
I see female dog owners with huge dogs every single day.

The-Wildest_Editorial_Kassidi_Jones_-_Gingers_Naps_Hero.jpg

It really boggles my mind. :ha..feels::ha..feels:

Because dogs are submissive retards who femoids can easily manipulate by feeding them.

My sweet summer child

Take the dogpill

I mega envy the niggas who havent gotten hit by the dogpill

I think it's more that they like dogs so much that some of the sicker ones end up turning it into something sexual.

I don't know, women like monsters

The biggest reason is because they are alot easier to take care of compared to kids. Dogs are children substitutes essentialy. That's also why alot of foids call themselves dog parents or pet parents. Deep down they want children but they're not willing to take the responsibility, so they end up having dogs or cats instead. They want to party alot and fuck Chad so they can't do that with a baby or a toddler nagging them, that's why they end up having dogs or cats. Alot of foid dog/cat owners also hates children.

Big dogs are a substitute for foids who want a chad on who they could have total control.

I have no idea, I just know that dogs mouth stinks of fish or shit

the actual reason is that it is a substitute for a child. women are mentally hardwired for caring for children.

Caring for a dog somewhat scratches this itch