Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do women lie so much?

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
Even in spaces where they can be completely honest without repercussions they lie, obfuscate and say stuff that needs to be said and not how it is. Even if the whole point of the community is to be honest. Or they just skip over entire sections of important shit. They can tell you stuff even irl, with completely straight face while they don't behave that way at all.
Do they actually believe the shit they're saying? I do not belive there's a gender wide conspiracy to deceive men. And the simplest explanation would be that they are telling the truth. But the data doesn't add up.
I am so genuinely puzzled by it. How can there be so much collective delusion? Are they just not self aware or what? I am stupified

I mentioned this before but if you went by purely what they say and how they behave in female only communities you'd think they really only care about effort and morals. That it's not about how much money you have but how much of what you have you are willing to spend. Looks aren't even mentioned. Very rare mentions of height.

Do they not process the world objectively? Do they just get tingles from slayers and then rationalise it into the decent qualities they were told to like? I don't think this is it either. It's like one entire gender lives in twilight zone. But let's be real here. They don't. It would have other consequences if they really couldn't process objective reality. They wouldn't be able to apply scientific method, while they don't make for great scientists, they can still operate with objective concepts.

Thoughts?

They have no morals. Morality is a male construct.

They have no morals. Morality is a male construct.
You're implying they lie purposefully but that would mean they keep up the facade even in female circles and that just seems unnecessary.

You're implying they lie purposefully but that would mean they keep up the facade even in female circles and that just seems unnecessary.
They are evil and malicious in nature.

They're all whores that why

Someone, in another thread, suggested that they lie in order to survive. They are weaker than men, so they can't go to a man and say "hey, i found someone better than you so i'll leave you", in the ancient time (not even too much ancient) she would have been murdered for that and how she would be harassed or beaten up, at least.

They have evolved to lie.

Someone, in another thread, suggested that they lie in order to survive. They are weaker than men, so they can't go to a man and say "hey, i found someone better than you so i'll leave you", in the ancient time (not even too much ancient) she would have been murdered for that and how she would be harassed or beaten up, at least.

They have evolved to lie.
But the facade has to slip at some point right? Is it really just constant lies, even to fellow women? Are they aware they're lying?

JFL imagine evolving specifically to be a lying whore

High IQ, I noticed that too. They tend to lie, rarely tell the truth or how they truly feel about something. They always tell people what they want to hear and not what their true opinion is.

There can be many reason. They can Lie because They just want to push the limit of their priviliges. Another reason could be that they Get a powerkick out of it due to the females feeling in control. Maybe They Lie because They want attention or They want things to be true and Will say it just to try to convince themselves to Get a ego boost.

Because they're whores

They have no morals.

They lie, because they believe their own lies. Being an actor requires you to believe what you're saying isn't an act. That's how good actors act. Women used to lie for survival. While it is still inate, who needs to lie when you have big daddy government taking care of you?

Because they lack souls