Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women lie in this situation

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★
Well, unfortunately I'm only 5'4 and I'm from Germany. We have a big forum in Germany (with all kinds of topics), but they hate incels extremely.

Anyway, I opened a question about my height and wanted to know what women think about it.

And most of them answered that size is not important to them anyway. You can also score points with your self-confidence and simply shouldn't whine about it.
Then they threw out the example of Tom Cruise, that he is also successful.

I just ask myself, are these women simply lying so as not to hurt me?

Everyone knows that with this size you're screwed. You can forget about self-confidence anyway.

don't trust foids

they say it to appear non-shallow = virtue signalling to other users

Lying is their specialty after all.

Well, unfortunately I'm only 5'4 and I'm from Germany. We have a big forum in Germany (with all kinds of topics), but they hate incels extremely.

Anyway, I opened a question about my height and wanted to know what women think about it.

And most of them answered that size is not important to them anyway. You can also score points with your self-confidence and simply shouldn't whine about it.

Everyone knows that with this size you're screwed. You can forget about self-confidence anyway.
No. You just bought in and believe height memes

Well, unfortunately I'm only 5'4 and I'm from Germany.
Giga over, I'm sorry
No they don't care about hurting you at all. The "just be yourself it doesn't matter sweetheart" talk is fake words even they themselves don't believe in to score social brownie points. They would all reject you for your height if you asked them out. They hate you for things you can't control. They all want tall Chads because they are shallow, vapid whores.
Just be a rich Hollywood actor, easy peasy any manlet can do it.

They are egoists and only care about themselves. They say height doesn't matter to preserve their public image. Meanwhile, they have had over 100 sexual partners and none of them are under 6 feet

they say it to appear non-shallow = virtue signalling to other users
This, as well as being an attempt at keeping you "in your place."

no, they are saying it's fine if you look like tom cruise

Yep, ⅔ on the Holy Trinity is fine, Handsome face - Tall height - Not Spanish-speaking and White, if you fail on one you still have a shot, but if you're not White or you're White and you speak Spanish it's already two strikes (the ethnic tax). :blackpill:

No toilet ever tells the truth, they are so used to lying that they don't even know that they're being inconsistent (cognitive dissonance). :blackpill:

There are many sentences foids hate to hear about themselves. "You are shallow" is one of them. That is why women lie about this
This, as well as being an attempt at keeping you "in your place."
This too. If the fact that women are as appearance focused as men (if not more), becomes common knowledge, average to unattractive men (which are the majority) will become angry and bitter. A male population that is majority angry will eventually change their mindset. Those changes will include the loss of those great perks & benefits bestowed upon by bluepilled beta simps. They cannot lose this

Those changes will include the loss of those great perks & benefits bestowed upon by bluepilled beta simps. They cannot lose this
And we cannot allow this to continue on. It will only lead to the mass enslavement of low value men.

Why do women lie in this situation​

Toilets always lie,everything about toilets nature is fake,from the fakeup they put on their faces to the words that come out their mouth to the so called toilet ''orgasm''.

It's the same concerning money, income, and careerism with women as well, you must understand that with women deception is a way of life and existence for them as a gender. Never expect them to be honest, truthful, or transparent on virtually anything. Once you understand that figuring them out becomes very easy as there are always ulterior motives at work. :feelsjuice:

Women are fucking liars. They’ll never settle down with a man below 5”11