Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do women have to ruin everything?

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
Yoko Ono, Courtney love, the new joker movie with lady fucking gaga. Women are responsible for ruining every form of respectable entertainment.

Now everything is watered down, and everything is lame and gay.

Vile sl0res :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsping::lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee:

It was planned by kikes

I guess it makes sense that they have holes because they suck up anything that comes into contact with them. Almost like a black hole. A flesh hole :feelsseriously:

No women has or ever will bring any sort of value into my life

I hate how women and woke faggots ruined gaming for us since like mid 2010s. It's not just companies trying to please woke degenerates and women, they're in the development teams.

or9ggo1nlmcjcvst627e.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018_05_24_at_9.48.41_AM.png

Battlefield-1-Cover-Model-Vendela.jpg

EF19206EC7595D536B9ED24855FB6ABFD52EBEE0

nicki.jpg
Blade_2560x1440_2560x1440-95718a8046a942675a0bc4d27560e2bb

wolf-youngblood-listing-640x274.jpg

OW2_2024_S11-Launch_BNET_SA01_BNET_Shop-Browsing-Card_1920x1080.png

Last edited:
I hate how women and woke faggots ruined gaming for us since like mid 2010s. It's not just companies trying to please woke degenerates and women, they're in the development teams.
Yeah, it's retarded as fuck. We can't even shit talk on cod like we use to do.

Yoko Ono, Courtney love, the new joker movie with lady fucking gaga. Women are responsible for ruining every form of respectable entertainment.

Now everything is watered down, and everything is lame and gay.

Vile sl0res :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsping::lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee:
They have no yang or creative energy. But they are hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back