Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do women have rape fantasies?

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I believe they do want to get raped but only by chads.

They want to be dominated by strong men, preferably Chad.

They want to be overpowered by the big alpha and get his seed

Cause they are tarded

Because they were built to be our underlings and be dominated and subjugated by us.

Since we stopped doing it in all spheres of life, only sex is left for them to get their male domination fix. That's why the current overfocus on rape and rough sex exists.

Because they were built to be our underlings and be dominated and subjugated by us.

Since we stopped doing it in all spheres of life, only sex is left for them to get their male domination fix. That's why the current overfocus on rape and rough sex exists.
You always write high iq posts, minus the religious stuff

i just see it as a man (Jesus) with a messiah complex who did a few magic tricks and got billions of people to worship him. Every time I see a picture of Jesus I just see a man being worshipped.

Last edited:
Jesus was either a liar, a madman or really who He said He was. And all historical evidence + old testament fulfilled prophecy + old and new testaments prophecy being fulfilled around now point to the latter option.

But I admit that it's tough pill to swallow. Many Christians themselves don't believe Jesus was God, I just had a debate about exactly that with a friend today.

@ELchico1836

beucase they have no soul.

don't ever trust the weak ones. when they find stronger they will leave you immediately.

Jesus was either a liar, a madman or really who He said He was. And all historical evidence + old testament fulfilled prophecy + old and new testaments prophecy being fulfilled around now point to the latter option.

But I admit that it's tough pill to swallow. Many Christians themselves don't believe Jesus was God, I just had a debate about exactly that with a friend today.

@ELchico1836
Because 70 million years ago we had raptor Jesus and 500 million years ago we had trilobite Jesus and 3 billion years ago single cell organism Jesus. See the holes in your logic?

Because foids enjoy violet sex and rape is pinnacle of that. Only from chads though

Because 70 million years ago we had raptor Jesus and 500 million years ago we had trilobite Jesus and 3 billion years ago single cell organism Jesus. See the holes in your logic?

No, he doesn't. I destroyed him in religious debate awhile back and his response was just to block me so he could continue to cope.

No, he doesn't. I destroyed him in religious debate awhile back and his response was just to block me so he could continue to cope.
I honestly wish I could still be religious, then at least I could cope with what’s going on around me but with science and logic. I can’t believe in it. I mean there could be god like a higher power but no afterlife which is still pointless to me.

I honestly wish I could still be religious, then at least I could cope with what’s going on around me but with science and logic. I can’t believe in it. I mean there could be god like a higher power but no afterlife which is still pointless to me.

Even if there was a god, given the reality we live in, it would be one to regard with contempt. What would be the point of worshipping such a god that allowed this situation to happen to us? There is no rationalization to justify that.

The Christian reasons of 'Original sin' make god out to be laughably petty ("They eat this fruit tree that I placed right next to them and thus everyone is fucked"), having absolutely no regard for the concept of justice, and "this world is ruled by Satan" just raises more questions and makes the Christian god ridiculously incompetent (its also not a defense, because who created Satan in the first place). Going over the amount of mental gymnastics one has to ignore in religion would require an essay.

For me, religion is not a cope unless you are a peabrain. It raises infinitely more questions and contradictions than it answers and is thus for cognitively lazy and/or particularly deluded/indoctrinated people. Personally I think being religious conflicts with the core of the blackpill.

Last edited:
The essence of blackpill is accepting the cold hard truths of the world. Accepting that there’s most likely no afterlife is one of those harsh truths. But you’re spot on with Christianity there’s too many contradictions and god is made out to be incompetent.

Because they want to be raped by chad thereby making it non-rape. In other words
GigaBased :feelsLSD: send me a PM, I habe to talk about something with u