Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do women have children past 25?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Arizonacel
★★★★
As a child of a 30 year old mom, myself, I know just how much that shit mutates dna. Gen alpha and bravo are absolutely screwed (or at least their men are) being born to moms pushing 40.

Cause they won’t be able to whore as often if they have kids at a younger age because most Men won’t date them, if we banned abortion imagine how many kids would be born just off of that?

Cause they won’t be able to whore as often if they have kids at a younger age because most Men won’t date them, if we banned abortion imagine how many kids would be born just off of that?
Are you in the US, bro? We already kinda did. Unless something's changed..

so their betabuxx doesn't leave them

Are you in the US, bro? We already kinda did. Unless something's changed..
From what I can tell it’s only banned in certain states, not in mine though.
They wouldn’t be able to get a betabuxx with a kid 99% of the time unless the guy is 100% cucked.

Not always true. My mom was the breadwinner in my household. My dad was her pet chad who was unemployed and supposed to be the "caretaker" to my brother and I. He uh... he didn't really do a great job. They meet at 16 and were married at 23, they could've had healthy children but they decided to be selfish and ruin innocent lives. At least I wasn't aborted. But I think not existing would be preferable.

My mom had me when she was over 40 that's why i'm so mentally retarded and ugly with crooked big nose.

They want to have useless careers (and fuck around) that won't give them enough money to survive on retirement funds anyway so why bother?

I never stood a chance to be a successful member of soyciety i was destined to fail the moment my dead father's sperm hit my mom's egg.

My mom banned my dad from coming to our home since he was only giving me toys and was staying for a coffee while reading a newspaper and then leaving after 30mins. He never cared about me since he had much older daughter that he loved and she had a Chad foid slayer son (that died like a retard when was running away from the cops since he was a drug dealer). My retarded dad was a retired police officer and couldn't even detect that his grandkid was a criminal JFL. He never questioned how could he get so much money out of sudden and how did he gave me so much free shit.

Foids just love whoring

I have no idea, my mom had me when she was 38.

Once I learned about the side effects of geriatric pregnancy, a lot of things started to make sense.

I hope they ban it and then those whores going to die with their chadspawn it's the natures way to delete useless genes (just like us incels)

My mom banned my dad from coming to our home since he was only giving me toys and was staying for a coffee while reading a newspaper and then leaving after 30mins. He never cared about me since he had much older daughter that he loved and she had a Chad foid slayer son (that died like a retard when was running away from the cops since he was a drug dealer). My retarded dad was a retired police officer and couldn't even detect that his grandkid was a criminal JFL. He never questioned how could he get so much money out of sudden and how did he gave me so much free shit.
I'm sorry you got such a messed up family, bro. That does not sound fun. Yes, women mistakenly make careers their identity not realizing that's it's just a means to a end and not a personality statement.

i have seen examples where man and woman meet in college, stay together forever, live in a big house with a garden, but they still won't have kids before they're both over 30

once your brain has filled up with moronic kike crap, there is no going back

I have no idea, my mom had me when she was 38.

Once I learned about the side effects of geriatric pregnancy, a lot of things started to make sense.
Yeah, I bought a genetics test. I tell ya, that thing's going to light up like a fucking christmas tree once I get the results back.

Cause they whore themselves out to men so they can experince the pleasures of sex before they get knocked up by chad something like that

i have seen examples where man and woman meet in college, stay together forever, live in a big house with a garden, but they still won't have kids before they're both over 30

once your brain has filled up with moronic kike crap, there is no going back
Yes a lot of women (and reproductively successful men) are not very biologically informed. And that sucks. I feel like inceldom in general could be avoided if this sort of unromantic, hard-to-swallow biology is taught in schools instead of personally investigated by downtrodden men with little to look forward to.

What does that got to do with jews, though?

Because women are stupid and immature sluts who want to party and fuck Chad and Tyrone a lot in their 20s until they settle in their 30s.

Cause they whore themselves out to men so they can experince the pleasures of sex before they get knocked up by chad something like that
Yeah, and that motivation might check out if it weren't for a few things:

1. Women have lower sex drives.
2. They can have sex after childbirth
3. Even if they are scared childbirth would ruin their pussy, they can always just get a C-section.

It's probably something else.

Yes a lot of women (and reproductively successful men) are not very biologically informed. And that sucks. I feel like inceldom in general could be avoided if this sort of unromantic, hard-to-swallow biology is taught in schools instead of personally investigated by downtrodden men with little to look forward to.

What does that got to do with jews, though?
they have taught impressionable people and especially women to put career and money first, to the extent that people who actually listen to moronic kike crap will go extinct, while people who don't (usually lower IQ) will continue to breed

Because women are stupid and immature sluts who want to party and fuck Chad and Tyrone a lot in their 20s until they settle in their 30s.
Very true. Do you think the lesser emphasis on more romantic, storybook heroism in female socialization (as compared to male socialization) is to blame for that (think playing with Barbie vs playing with Batman action figures)?

they have taught impressionable people and especially women to put career and money first, to the extent that people who actually listen to moronic kike crap will go extinct, while people who don't (usually lower IQ) will continue to breed
Oh OK. I think I get it. So is "Jew" (and other related slurs for jews) just sort of allegorical for the sort of message that gets hammered into young people, then? The message that making the most money possible and having prestigious job title is 100% the most important thing in life?

They don't prioritise childbirth in their teens and twenties and I'll play the devil's advocate a bit here: they are right. Childbirthing ability starts going down drastically after about 33 ish, before that it's still much more likely that the child will be healthy. From a foid's point of view she wants to have fun and live cause raising a kid isn't fun. Do you want a kid in your early 20s instead of partying and travelling?

They don't prioritise childbirth in their teens and twenties and I'll play the devil's advocate a bit here: they are right. Childbirthing ability starts going down drastically after about 33 ish, before that it's still much more likely that the child will be healthy. From a foid's point of view she wants to have fun and live cause raising a kid isn't fun. Do you want a kid in your early 20s instead of partying and travelling?
I obviously can't relate to having fun in your 20s because I'm ugly. But even still, risk of genetic mutation rises exponentially with maternal age. Really only 25 and under is safe.

Very true. Do you think the lesser emphasis on more romantic, storybook heroism in female socialization (as compared to male socialization) is to blame for that (think playing with Barbie vs playing with Batman action figures)?
Yeah lesser emphasis on romantic storybook heroism in female socialization is to blame for that.

Yeah lesser emphasis on romantic storybook heroism in female socialization is to blame for that

You think it’s bad being born to a 30 year old mom? My mom was 40 when I was born and my dad was 51. I bet that’s why I have autism and other physical health problems. Plus, I was born 2 months premature and had to be cut out of my mother’s uterus since I couldn’t come out the normal way because I folded in half on the way out.

You think it’s bad being born to a 30 year old mom? My mom was 40 when I was born and my dad was 51. I bet that’s why I have autism and other physical health problems. Plus, I was born 2 months premature and had to be cut out of my mother’s uterus since I couldn’t come out the normal way because I folded in half on the way out.
Yeah kinda. She was anorexic. I also have autism. Sorry you were born to a 40 year old. That's rough, buddy. I'm not trying to have a contest of pain here, just trying to explain that pregnancy past mid 20s is inadvisable.

They get brainwashed by kike media into believing that they can be happy without having kids. But when they are about to hit their 30s, their biological clock is ticking and they start to realise that its now or never

Yeah kinda. She was anorexic. I also have autism. Sorry you were born to a 40 year old. That's rough, buddy. I'm not trying to have a contest of pain here, just trying to explain that pregnancy past mid 20s is inadvisable.
Yeah, your situation really sounds awful too. I'm not trying to have a contest of pain either. I just found it a bit funny that pregnancy at 30 is already bad enough and my mother decided to have me at 40. Being born to an anorexic 30 year old mother might even have been worse than my obese 40 year old mother. You were probably deprived of nutrients while developing. Because my mother was obese at the time of pregnancy, so at least I probably had better nutrition during the pregnancy.

Yeah, your situation really sounds awful too. I'm not trying to have a contest of pain either. I just found it a bit funny that pregnancy at 30 is already bad enough and my mother decided to have me at 40. Being born to an anorexic 30 year old mother might even have been worse than my obese 40 year old mother. You were probably deprived of nutrients while developing. Because my mother was obese at the time of pregnancy, so at least I probably had better nutrition during the pregnancy.
Yeah, ironic thing is: she runs an eating disorder clinic. When she herself is still not eating enough! Like, BRO, she still has fucking lanugo all over her face. Like, dumb bitch, your body is SCREAMING at you for more calories because it can't keep your face warm in fucking 70 degree indoor weather.

Yeah, ironic thing is: she runs an eating disorder clinic. When she herself is still not eating enough! Like, BRO, she still has fucking lanugo all over her face. Like, dumb bitch, your body is SCREAMING at you for more calories because it can't keep your face warm in fucking 70 degree indoor weather.
Dang, that's wild that she's running an eating disorder clinic while her own eating disorder is not managed. That would be as ridiculous as if an incel like me decided to run a class on how to get a girlfriend and maintain the relationship!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back