Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do women HATE self-deprecation in MEN and redditors love it?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Because redditors are a buncha trannies.

But also, to the broader point, that also means men like self-deprecation compared to women who are repulsed by it. Self-deprecation is a MALE sensibility of humor. It's a sign of humility and openness. It makes bros more willing to build friendships with one another. Self-deprecation is honest.

But females. Those fucking females. They are ALWAYS on that queen shit. And it's so fucking fake. There is no subtlety to it. It's like they shove it in their pussy aggressive. Women are such over-indulged sensitives that they can't even withstand facetious devaluement. And they call US the whiney bastards. I KNOW they are more capable of seeing broader intents in emotion and meaning than men, but THEY ACTIVELY DISREGARD NUANCE in bad faith, because they are some psycho bitches tearin heads off for power. Women may have more fulfilling friendships than men, but the ordeal is certainly more dramatic, because when there are rough roads it gets CATTY real fast.

Last edited:
That‘s 100% true.
When I was around 18 and still had a full head of hair I had a girl that showed pretty open signs of interest towards me and I thought neat, maybe I‘m just a late bloomer.

Then I made the mistake of slipping on something and falling flat on my face before her. She had to suppress her laughter.

After that she was completely indifferent towards me.

I think they typically just already dislike the men and hate the fact that self-depreciation prevents foids from using those reasons as excuses to avoid a relationship with undesirables, since the male acknowledges his flaws and may work on them...

S.R.B

I Dont Care what womaN want at this Point , what They want Is meme Tier ridiculous.

I think they typically just already dislike the men and hate the fact that self-depreciation prevents foids from using those reasons as excuses to avoid a relationship with undesirables, since the male acknowledges his flaws and may work on them...

S.R.B
well duhhh, but it's weird that they cling to this excuse for some reason, as though it's something we can control. I would prefer the frank racism if I'm being honest.

That‘s 100% true.
When I was around 18 and still had a full head of hair I had a girl that showed pretty open signs of interest towards me and I thought neat, maybe I‘m just a late bloomer.

Then I made the mistake of slipping on something and falling flat on my face before her. She had to suppress her laughter.

After that she was completely indifferent towards me.
women find weakness and goofiness fucking pathetic

PUSSY DRY!!! :foidSoy: