Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do women hate big noses? Do they only want good looking guys?

• Thread starter Incel_Soldier_Steff
  • Start date
Incel_Soldier_Steff

Incel_Soldier_Steff

#FreeAlekMinassian
-
Do they really hate big noses so much? Whats your experiences?

I am sure this is the reason why I havent had sex or kissed a woman so far and im already 22 years old. Always when im talking to a woman they only stare most of the time at my nose. And when I was younger a lot of girls at my age bullied me because of my nose.

It's because it's considered an ethnic feature.

And to add to that, it usually (not all the time) looks weird on the face overall.

(((Big noses)))

Lol see them girls in denial here

They probably hate big noses because they are associated with nerdy guys, especially Squidward noses like mine. One girl on my apartment complex once told me I was "hideous" because of my "sausage nose." That's when I noticed how big my nose was and realized I was FUCKED

They want good-looking guys and if that isn't in reach, guys that look better than them.

girls hate big noses because jews have big noses and everyone hates jews

(((Big noses)))

Combination of factors.

If the nose has a large tip (ie bulbous) or is wide at the nostrils, that is usually due to excess soft tissue, and that is typically (not always) a non white ethnik trait.

Overly projected noses can be a death sentence as well. The main problem with this type of nose is that, it usually comes with weak and recessed maxillary bones and sometimes weak orbital bones as well. Combine that with a recessed chin and or narrow mandible and you have the classic nerd/dork/incel look.

It's over if you're a hookednosecel.

It's over if you're a hookednosecel.

Nope. Hooked nose is one of the simplest things that can be fixed with rhino. Especially if you go to a kike plastic surgeon.

Shaving-Down-Nasal-Hump-200x198.jpg

No they only want guys with big hearts and personalities