Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women gaslit and say be a good person and say they want a good person

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

Good genes eat the bad genes, I’m right you wrong
★★★★★
Title : they always say be a good person or I want a good person , and says personality gets you the girl. Be in reality it’s always been they want attractive men , which is normal imo but to lie about it for no reason and gaslit unattractive men just to embarrass, mistreat ,bully and laugh at them is satanic .

nigger, how many times is this dumbass question gonna be asked? they just want to feel like theyre not shallow and that they're above their primitive urges.

In IT foids would say "you guys dont get laid cuz ur angry and entilted!!!!:foidSoy:" when you ask them if a woman ever would fuck with a short autist low iq poor ugly guy they go silent

I don't think I've ever met a single foid who was a good person. They're all just snakes in the grass. :feelsjuice:

Title : they always say be a good person or I want a good person , and says personality gets you the girl. Be in reality it’s always been they want attractive men , which is normal imo but to lie about it for no reason and gaslit unattractive men just to embarrass, mistreat ,bully and laugh at them is satanic .
They lie to manipulate you.
Be their simp, be their cuck, be their servant.
Chad only fucks them but doesn't give a fuck about their feelings or problems. He doesn't give them money for free.
Foids need their servants for their sweet life on easy mode. That's why they spread the rumor with the good personality that leads to success to get cucks to simp and do every shit for them.