Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do women do this? Oh yeah, muh consence...

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
IMG 20210117 180954

Seems Respectful

damn bro, that's crazy *scrolls*

because women are absent minded degenerates and giving them rights was the first step in the downfall of humanity.

And women say men are dumb. Jfl that is the most irresponsible thing i have ever seen.

Foids aren't rational creatures pal, I don't even waste my time trying to understand them at this point. Besides Chad's dick & attention foids have no idea what they want

Meme gender jfl

Yeah I'm sure she could deep throat that with zero gag reflex the whore.

"That's just a consensual kink, you dumb inkell, it certainly has nothing at all to do with my psychological characteristics or self-esteem issues" :bluepill:

@Atavistic Autist

stupidity colarised circa 2021

Her jaw mogs the entire forum

Foids aren't rational creatures pal, I don't even waste my time trying to understand them at this point. Besides Chad's dick & attention foids have no idea what they want
A foid's logic is dictated by her emotional response & how she perceives those around her. CHAD = God, can do no wrong. Ugly = Evil.
Passive men are scum & badboy thugs are onions with the outer layers hiding the inner beauty.

These things have the right to vote

Such an empowered strong woman, kek