Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women disrespect ugly men

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Eugenics #MulattoMafia
★★★★★
Title : if you’re just trying to mind your business they’ll still hurt you by disrespecting you for no reason , you have to interact you get disrespected for no reason .

Can you prevail over them and punish their insolence? The fact that you are ugly is not the reason why they treat you badly, but why they treat you badly because they can.

Same reason why Jews/nigers antagonize everyone else

They are a protected class and getting back at them gets you into trouble

Because they're evil self righteous cockroaches projecting their own insecurities

Why do women use perfume and make up
Because they're ugly and smelly

they are bullies and hate seeing us so they want us to rope

because their whore genetics force them to get the ick and then they disrespect us as a result

They hate our genes

They see ugliness as a disease and naturally despise it

because their whore genetics force them to get the ick and then they disrespect us as a result
This isn’t true bro they deliberately do this even ugly women so what’s your excuse for ugly women bullying ugly men? Aren’t they just as icky

I always hear women talk of these life threatening "creepy," "old," "short," "indian," "sketchy" (ie. unattractive) men and how miserable they make these womens life. Fair enough. I will judge obese, landwhale females.

You can't have it both ways. If its socially acceptable for women to treat unattractive men worse, then I will treat obese /unattractive women worse.

Lets all start discriminating against landwhales to get back at foids for treating "creepy" men worse.