Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do women deny that they wear revealing clothes to attract Chad?

• Thread starter TakeTheBlackPill
  • Start date
TakeTheBlackPill

TakeTheBlackPill

Banned
-
They lie and say that they do it because they make them feel “comfortable” or some other BS like that.
My own grandmother who grew up in the 30s used to even say that girls wore short skirts to attract the attractive boys at school. Yet in the modern era, western society is sexually free and accepting of sluttiness, so why do women deny their true intentions?

Because they lie about everything.

Ye, It's gigabullshit. I suffered from some skin condition and weared soft, long wide clothes because of it. Nothing better in the summer. Same goes for kaftans etc.

If they wouldn't spill their bluepill lies, things would go back to sharia in a day. That's why.

One part is the economy is supporting them aas well to sell their bullshit fashion each year. One year this cut one year that cut.

Last edited:
To keep betacucks arround.

To still seem innocent, but she get her freak on with Chad smh

Females are incapable of speaking truth.

Those who spoke the truth in the past weren't the ones who ended up reproducing the most.

They enjoy ALL male attention, they just don't want the ugly males to articulate it.

Its in their nature to be dishonest

When has a foid ever accepted responsibility or faced the truth. Its always everyone elses fault.

Because they are fucking stupid.

They enjoy ALL male attention, they just don't want the ugly males to articulate it.
Cope. They don’t enjoy ugly men approaching them or being sexual toward them.

They lie and say that they do it because they make them feel “comfortable” or some other BS like that.
My own grandmother who grew up in the 30s used to even say that girls wore short skirts to attract the attractive boys at school. Yet in the modern era, western society is sexually free and accepting of sluttiness, so why do women deny their true intentions?

They actually don't lie. You just need to know how to translate femoid to human.

Translation: "I wear makeup and revealing clothes for myself" -> "I wear makeup and revealing clothing to increase my social value so that I can be an alpha female which in turn will allow me access to Chad."

A woman always speaks in a socially submissive and passive way. She is never direct.

They actually don't lie. You just need to know how to translate femoid to human.

Translation: "I wear makeup and revealing clothes for myself" -> "I wear makeup and revealing clothing to increase my social value so that I can be an alpha female which in turn will allow me access to Chad."

A woman always speaks in a socially submissive and passive way. She is never direct.
High iq

they lie because they were never punished in the past for lying, cucks would still fuck them no matter what they did

They don’t enjoy ugly men approaching them or being sexual toward them.
And what do you think I meant by saying "they just don't want the ugly males to articulate it."? Dumbass. They feed off the sexual attention we give them. They know what they're doing.

And what do you think I meant by saying "they just don't want the ugly males to articulate it."? Dumbass. They feed off the sexual attention we give them. They know what they're doing.
Cope. They view you as a creep.

It’s in their nature to deny their nature

Cope. They view you as a creep.
You fucking cope faggot. Women want your attention despite the fact that you're ugly and they do not want to breed with you. Read a fucking book or watch a fucking lecture on evolutionary psychology. What do you think friendzoning is? Why do you think women are still kind to males they wouldn't fuck (aka breed) with? Evolutionary psychology bitch.

LOW IQ FUCK.

You fucking cope faggot. Women want your attention despite the fact that you're ugly and they do not want to breed with you. Read a fucking book or watch a fucking lecture on evolutionary psychology. What do you think friendzoning is? Why do you think women are still kind to males they wouldn't fuck (aka breed) with? Evolutionary psychology bitch.

LOW IQ FUCK.
They want non sexual attention.

Because they don't want to be labeled a "whore" because they don't want to scare him away, and they're in denial about make up too, there is no benefit of wearing revealing clothes and makeup besides looking good for chad, if anything it would be a waste of time if what they say is true.

They want to be both sluts and respectable at the same time. Have their cake and eat it too. Men allowed this to happen by not enforcing modesty on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back