Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do women, cucks, soys deny roast beef vagina?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
just a discussion, i'm not here to trigger no ladies :)

"fine"
Trigerrred

600px Love to travel

Giphy 27

I thought we all knew that it's false and want to rile up women.

after 18 all foids have roastbeef vaginas

Skin is elastic and it has it's own reconstruction methods, but after too much stretching, wear and aging just makes it loose and saggy.
From earlobes, to breasts, the skin of your arms, and of course the vaginal labia in women.

Anyone denying the "roast beef" effect is essentially denying aging and reality itself.

Women today lead very unhealthy lifestyles, they drink heavily, smoke a lot, use drugs, have few hours of sleep.
They don't drink enough water, which is fundamental for a healthy skin everywhere in the body, their diet is also horrible.
Then comes the matter of they having unprotected, raw sex, daily (if not hourly) with hundreds of Chad and Tyrones.

Women today basically have a very, very short "beauty span". It's basically from 15 to 20.
The span of time in which their youth and organism is able to repair the body as fast as women can wear it out.
That is also the span of time that they spend the most wearing out their body.

Past 21 however their body is not able to keep up with the degeneracy.
Underneath the kilos of makeup they wear, their skin is pretty much that one of a 40yo.
sums it up. :yes::feelsokman: