Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why do women claim they want to live in isolation?

• Thread starter Rotting since 09
  • Start date
Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
If u ever go to any of those videos on Youtube like "relaxing mountain rain", "background sounds of nature", "rainforest natural sounds", these videos will often be loaded with typical hypersocial snapchat-filtered foids in the comments saying things like "OMG take me there Now", "I want to live in that cabin in the mountains and get away from everything", "I need to live there!!"

We all know that women can't survive even 10 mins without their phones and a wifi connection so why the fuck are they all claiming they want to live like a hermit in the middle of nature? is this some kind of elaborate cope on their part?

They get bored if their notifications dry up for half an hour. Does anyone honestly believe that any old roastie could last more than a day in this?

208686046b8cc270fd79d91986c7ae97

I'd be bored too tbh. Just a room with a computer and internet is sufficient for me thanks.

If u ever go to any of those videos on Youtube like "relaxing mountain rain", "background sounds of nature", "rainforest natural sounds", these videos will often be loaded with typical hypersocial snapchat-filtered foids in the comments saying things like "OMG take me there Now", "I want to live in that cabin in the mountains and get away from everything", "I need to live there!!"

We all know that women can't survive even 10 mins without their phones and a wifi connection so why the fuck are they all claiming they want to live like a hermit in the middle of nature? is this some kind of elaborate cope on their part?

They get bored if their notifications dry up for half an hour. Does anyone honestly believe that any old roastie could last more than a day in this?

View attachment 137024
I hate when fake humans infest videos like that which are supposed to diverge from all the shit that we deal on a day to day basis.
I believe they´re virtue signalling to themselves, but they´re not projecting their real natural state, which for femoids is pretty obvious.
They can´t stant being alone by themselves, they just need chad or some beta normie chadlite.

It’s a status thing and a self-narrativization thing. Any woman who you listen to for 5 minutes will tell you how mysterious, complex, quirky, etc. she is and how she loves ~traveling~ and ~adventures~. Of course, all women are boring, shallow conformists. But no one is going to tell them that. So they end up believing their own bullshit.

It’s a status thing and a self-narrativization thing. Any woman who you listen to for 5 minutes will tell you how mysterious, complex, quirky, etc. she is and how she loves ~traveling~ and ~adventures~. Of course, all women are boring, shallow conformists. But no one is going to tell them that. So they end up believing their own bullshit.
Literally.

Yea I noticed it. Even when people have done the tinder experiments and POF and used a more profound Chad, the convos posted are always the same dreary, boring shit repeated over and over from the woman's end. Interests are always "music, movies and traveling".

Those who cannot hear, yearn for soundwaves.

Those who cannot see, yearn for sight.

Those who cannot find meaning, yearn for meaning in their insignificant insectoid mind.

I think it is a mating strategy on their part to try and attract as many Men as possible by targeting comment sections and trying to be "one of the boys". It is pretty much a continuation of the Cock Carousel behaviour of the modern Whoid. A Male smorgasbord where they can pick and choose who gets to breed and who doesn't. What degenerate wouldn't accept free sex nowadays. If a Whore offers her cunt to a Man most Men would happily oblige and validate her disgusting behaviour. But with the advent of Tinder and other developments in our Society their standards become even stricter. Feminism is an Undesirable Male Genocide. Just like Hitler killed Jews as we are told is so wrong by every facet of our stupid society.. they are practicing Eugenics on Modern Man and it is allowed for some reason. They claim to hate Nazis but Women on this planet are the most Genocidal Whoids on the planet. Man cannot claim the kill count of Women. Their high score only keeps growing with every Man that commits suicide because of Feminisms so called "Progression".

Lmao that shit is so pretentious and annoying. Fuck women.

Makes them feel strong and unique and “not like other girls teehee”

I would Jason Voorhees them.

They long to hear the peace and quiet of the sub-sub-basement.

Women want to think that they are unique and special (”not like the other girls”), even though they are not.

https://incels.is/attachments/blq1sxxg6ne31-jpg.138796/

It’s a status thing and a self-narrativization thing. Any woman who you listen to for 5 minutes will tell you how mysterious, complex, quirky, etc. she is and how she loves ~traveling~ and ~adventures~. Of course, all women are boring, shallow conformists. But no one is going to tell them that. So they end up believing their own bullshit
Legit

They just like to think they can do whatever a man can do, they wouldn't spent 1 hour in isolation

They watch too many Angelina Jolie movies and confuse them with reality.

I live in a very isolated part of the world and I've run across a few men who live alone out in the mountains, always old men,

Society has always been entirely female centric. Wild horses live in bachelor herds, groups of male horses, and the mares roam with a dominant stallion. I can imagine men doing much the same in ancient days.

Women also claim personality as the most important thing in a partner..

It’s a type of virtual signaling combined with romantic ideation.

They idealize nature because it seems "Hip and cool" and different, making up for their basic personality. But in reality so many people act like they are into nature and isolated living that its not special anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back