Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do women always stick to nice guys in movies?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
The good guys always win in the end. It's bullshit. Especially all of these bluepilled american movies where you see a Chad asshole and a nice, nerdy guy. The woman always goes for the good guy in the end. Reality is reversed! Those moron directors and story writers know it's not the truth. They're probably Incels too which is why they try to live out their fantasies in a movie.
I want them to show how women really are so we can learn at least something from the movies.

Which is why I wish I lived in a movie

Hollywood wants to give hope to subhumans so they would have to be apart of society that dislikes them

Hollywood wants to give hope to subhumans so they would have to be apart of society that dislikes them
Most people are Normies, though.

Most people are Normies, though.
Normies also fall on the nice guy list, they aren't chads so they have to rely on betabux and other bullshit to get woman.

Because in the movies the nice guys are chads.

because people don't want to believe the black pill

Because in the movies the nice guys are chads.
Writers use writing as a platform to get past their inhibitions, about looks or just feelings of inadequacy. They write themselves or characters they identify with (typically the main character) as Chads to achieve their fantasy. No one wants to be an incel, especially in their imagination.

Honestly i don't even know what OP is talking about ? What kind of movies is there where the hero wins without being a chad ? Most main actors are chads, else they won't be actors, so i wonder what kind of movies OP is watching.

Bluepilled propaganda.

(((hollywood)))

It's happy land fiction. They portray fictional scenarios that people want to believe.

Because most producers are betas or lower, the majority of males are betas or lower, etc. There’s a reason why Jordan Peterson can’t go blackpill, why reality shows that showed looks matter rigged later iterations to let betas win. HOPE. People who :feelsrope: don’t spend money or keep the cogs going.

Everything is all right with the world goyim, there, there, don't worry about anything
jew_basic.jpg

the good guys are usually chads in glasses against another mean chad or its just blue pilled bullshite, irl its alpha fucks beta bucks, women want nice guys because after being used a lot by Chad, they want to "settle with"(leech off of) a "nice guy"(norman or incel)

the good guys are usually chads in glasses against another mean chad or its just blue pilled bullshite, irl its alpha fucks beta bucks, women want nice guys because after being used a lot by Chad, they want to "settle with"(leech off of) a "nice guy"(norman or incel)
Women never, never, ever settle with Incel. If a wymen settle for you, you're low tier Normie at least.

Jews want to give incels hope so that they remain alive and continue to wageslave and consume meaningless things.

because people want to see what they like and they will gain more profit of bluepilled incels who want to believe what they see in these movies.

Filmmakers are incel and they want to live a fantasy