Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do women always bitch?

molester

molester

foid ϟϟlayer
Whenever girls are sad or angry, they fucking show it and bitch and complain. Like DUDE I AM HAVING A FAR WORST DAY THAN YOU and i'm not fucking bitching. i simply hide it and try to act as normal as possible NO MATTER HOW I FEEL. But for them they just have to fucking show it and ruin my mood completely.

any science behind this? im assuming something to do with hormones, but why do they feel the need to SHOW it?

They want attention

Tutorial mode life

Because there literally bitches

They want attention and because they don't have the decency to let other people relax. Everything has to be all about them 24 7

it's a survival mechanism because the man will give her things she needs thinking she will let him fuck, back before (((globalization))) this would have worked and the traits would be passed on to the next generation

They are like children at candy shelf when their parents refuse to buy candy for them on monday. Foids are mentally kids who cannot take any kind of adversities. They are not used to be refused from anything they want, whether it's chad's cock, an easy tax funded job, a desired place of study, a nice car, trips abroad or expensive clothes. When they cannot have everything, they get a breakdown and then cucked media writes an article about them how they are victims while at the same time they ostracize people with real problems.

read into the psychology of females they are basically evil by nature

that's why they're called bitches

Because they are bitches.

Foids cannot fathom the incel experience. They think their suffering is more important than anyone else’s. If they had to live for a day without the constant attention they receive, they’d rope.