Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do women age so unexpected and fast?

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
-
I want to say that some women literally look good for let’s say 7-10 years in a row and after 2 or 3 years they start to look much worse than they did 3 years ago

Its because of the Beauty products they take at an early age and because they fall into drugs like alc and smoking.

Because Chad stopped fucking them so they let themselves go knowing oofy doofies will still simp over them

Please rephrase this

Its because of the Beauty products they take at an early age and because they fall into drugs like alc and smoking.
This is a huge part of it

good. makes me feel less bad for not ascending knowing those awful young whores will dry up soon

Make-up, diets, and habits they do

chad beat them up

most women have secretly horrible diets and are closet alcoholics

Huge stress because Chad doesn't give them attention

Let's be honest: Most women are ugly without make-up. They hide behind their make-up and have the guts to call other guys ugly, but as soon that make up washes away their true self is revealed.

The reason they have so much power is because they can hide behind their make-up so easily. If make-up didn't exist then they would be in the same position as us or probably even worse.

I've only seen one or two girls that still look good without make-up, rest of them are just like us except they have tools they can hide their true appearance with while we don't.

Let's be honest: Most women are ugly without make-up. They hide behind their make-up and have the guts to call other guys ugly, but as soon that make up washes away their true self is revealed.

The reason they have so much power is because they can hide behind their make-up so easily. If make-up didn't exist then they would be in the same position as us or probably even worse.

I've only seen one or two girls that still look good without make-up, rest of them are just like us except they have tools they can hide their true appearance with while we don't.
"Make-up Reality to their whim"
Luring the prey to their web
Spraying Spider Man GIF

This is a huge part of it
Due to the 5 kg of make up they are constantly wearing the skin underneath cant breath thus in the period it is without makeup the skin itself starts to age much harder and the cell structure falls apart.

My mother whos face still looks quite young compared to her age also noted that Gen Z women age so badly (like milk) because of Anti-Ageing products. Those Anti-Ageing products actually worsen your skin over time.

A couple months ago I went into a pharmaceudical shop (in Germany we call this a Discounter) and I saw a mother who was overburdened with her two Gen Alpha daughters (Id say one was 9 and another 12) both daughters had a shopping cart full of products for themselves!

The mother then, i stood near by, quoted "Do you really need THIS much, we already have a lot at home".

These chicks are using HUNDREDS of different products at a young age, all that they see on Social Media and what their favorite beauty influencers are using.

When I was still on Tinder I swiped multiple pics of girls in their bathroom: They have a whole Warehouse of beauty products at home!

I've heard from teens on the Bus what kinda things they were shopping "300$ parfumes; new Iphone, Supplements, Shampoos etc"

I live on fucking scraps man, all that I have extra I invest into SPY500 or some stock. Im here hustling weird jobs, collecting bottles that i can give away for 25 cents, collecting paper for 1kg/8cent, mining crypto, doing online beermoney hax in order to have a bit more money. I go to the Restaurant maybe twice a year.

Meanwhile these young girls are living lavish lifes of their parents hard earned money and later on of their betabuxx boyfriends and Onlyfans simps.

80% of the economy is driven by the expenses of women.

Cope. This is primarily a mayowhore problem. Other races age reasonably well

Due to the 5 kg of make up they are constantly wearing the skin underneath cant breath thus in the period it is without makeup the skin itself starts to age much harder and the cell structure falls apart.

My mother whos face still looks quite young compared to her age also noted that Gen Z women age so badly (like milk) because of Anti-Ageing products. Those Anti-Ageing products actually worsen your skin over time.

A couple months ago I went into a pharmaceudical shop (in Germany we call this a Discounter) and I saw a mother who was overburdened with her two Gen Alpha daughters (Id say one was 9 and another 12) both daughters had a shopping cart full of products for themselves!

The mother then, i stood near by, quoted "Do you really need THIS much, we already have a lot at home".

These chicks are using HUNDREDS of different products at a young age, all that they see on Social Media and what their favorite beauty influencers are using.

When I was still on Tinder I swiped multiple pics of girls in their bathroom: They have a whole Warehouse of beauty products at home!

I've heard from teens on the Bus what kinda things they were shopping "300$ parfumes; new Iphone, Supplements, Shampoos etc"

I live on fucking scraps man, all that I have extra I invest into SPY500 or some stock. Im here hustling weird jobs, collecting bottles that i can give away for 25 cents, collecting paper for 1kg/8cent, mining crypto, doing online beermoney hax in order to have a bit more money. I go to the Restaurant maybe twice a year.

Meanwhile these young girls are living lavish lifes of their parents hard earned money and later on of their betabuxx boyfriends and Onlyfans simps.

True. Natural is the best way to not age

they use supplemments? most women just use shitty skincare routines for aesthetic improvment

Yep and the constant late night partying and fucking Chad all night long at times also takes a toll on their appearance hilariously enough due to lack of sleep ie rest.

Also stress from their numerous mental illnesses not simply cluster b but also depression and anxiety also extracts a heavy toll from them appearance wise.

And if they get with a violent Chad like a Rodrigo or a Tyrone obviously the daily beatings and being pimp slapped for the 5 billionth time and having TV’s hurled on or at them and shit isn’t going to help matters much either when it comes to their attractiveness level lmao.

Lastly pregnancy utterly destroys some women damn near or genuinely for life appearance wise from all the damage and stress that puts on the body.

Not all women transform into MILFS after that contrary to popular belief.

If foids weren’t such fucking retards they’d study what the broads that still look good in old age have done to acheive that such as Salma Hayak, Gwen Stefani, Nicole Kidman and Cindy Crawford and do the exact opposite of what Pamela Anderson, Madonna and Jenna Jameson have done three famous for being hot broads that have now all hit the wall hard.