Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women age so terribly?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Ok for starters men have a wall too for sure. But I feel like women get hit way harder with it. At least men still keep their height and frame (before they shrink lol), but wirh women its something else

Literally every fine girl I see with nice tits and ass then shows her mom and the mom looks like a disgusting obese abomination. And then the girl becomes disgusting too because wtf lmao? That's the genes she's got? Barely being glued together by youth

I think balding is far worse than few wrinkles ngl

ageing = death

They don't need their looks once they gave birth to kids. However, I think the rapid ageing of western foids is because of drugs, fakeup and psychological baggage from hoeing around. I knew a couple of good looking 30 and 40yo. foids. They were married and into sports

Over for oldcels

bad genetics and life style

Stress from motherhood, makeup, birth control. Also the fact that they age linearally and men age at a much faster rate when they hit 30/40.

bad genetics and life style
In a nutshell yes. There can be attractive 50+ year old foids if they take care of themselves and not tattoo up and get piercings.