Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do women age so badly?

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
I don't quite understand the reason for it. Anyone else notice that a man can look good even at ages 40,50 and in some cases even 60? Yet a 30 year old female will never look as good as a 20 year old. And a 40 year old will most of the time look like a used trash can...Why is that? I know it has to do with the fact women can't give birth to healthy babies most of the time after 40 but older males impregnating younger women still has a higher chance of the child being disabled/retarded than if a younger male impregnates the same women.
Damn... I feel so shitty knowing that probably my only chance to get laid will be with some washed up whore like that....Just fuck life.

Hormonal maybe? My guess is that men don't slap copious amounts of fakeup on everyday.

Fakeup, drugs and cigarettes.
Writing the truth here.

Men have thicker skin than women therefore we have more collagen fibers

Fakeup and unhealthy habits such as smoking, drinking alcohol and riding thousands of cocks. Just look at middle age women from underdeveloped rural areas and you will catch my meaning.

Not much collagen density compared to men. Also depends on race. White ppl are just fucked overall when it comes to aging.

Woman attractiveness is because of youthful healthy glowing skin and collagen which deteriorates as you get older. Men's attractiveness is because of bones which dont deteriorate to the same degree

A life of promiscuous sex and drugs is far more common among women.

They age like roast beef

>Anyone else notice that a man can look good even at ages 40,50

I know the answer to this question.

Exogenous Testosterone.

The only men that look good at 40-50 are ones that take an external source of testosterone, which is usually male celebrities, fitness enthusiasts or trainers etc. The average man at 50 is rotted and decaying, but testosterone reverses that decline and can infact boost you beyond what is possible when you were decades younger.

Most men at this age are balding, fat, no muscle tone, bone loss etc.

Combination of fakeup ruining their skin and them having thinner skin in general.

Men have thicker skin than women therefore we have more collagen fibers
Never thought of that. I didn't realize how low IQ I was.

All women peak and develop at around 14 or 16, and If you deny this then you are COPING

the fakeup eats away at their soul draining their youth much faster

This thread is misogynistic to the fullest! Ban yourselves, you ugly toxic freaks!

Just kidding; like others said, a combination of everything. In my opinion, fake-up is the biggest factor.

Fakeup and unhealthy habits such as smoking, drinking alcohol and riding thousands of cocks. Just look at middle age women from underdeveloped rural areas and you will catch my meaning.

Most people become sexually invisible (at least going by looks) at 50. I have the feeling though that women age worse. Could be many factors.

Humans in general weren't really meant to live past circa 35 years old.

Makeup dries their skin and makes wrinkles appear faster.

Cope. The type of women Chad gets age like fine wine.

>Anyone else notice that a man can look good even at ages 40,50

I know the answer to this question.

Exogenous Testosterone.

The only men that look good at 40-50 are ones that take an external source of testosterone, which is usually male celebrities, fitness enthusiasts or trainers etc. The average man at 50 is rotted and decaying, but testosterone reverses that decline and can infact boost you beyond what is possible when you were decades younger.

Most men at this age are balding, fat, no muscle tone, bone loss etc.

Whoa, Frank Thomas, you got some of that “Alpha Male” supplement I could use?

Whoa, Frank Thomas, you got some of that “Alpha Male” supplement I could use?

What? Its a proven fact testosterone is basically a wonder drug for men, aside from the fact it will shrink your balls and stop natural production making you reliant for life, and probably knock 5-10 years off your total lifespan.

It increases energy, mood, libido, muscle mass, bone density, aggression. Shit it even can reform your face via changing fat deposition - and if you don't believe me, check out some trans-men before and after testosterone. The change can be ridiculous.

What? Its a proven fact testosterone is basically a wonder drug for men, aside from the fact it will shrink your balls and stop natural production making you reliant for life, and probably knock 5-10 years off your total lifespan.

It increases energy, mood, libido, muscle mass, bone density, aggression. Shit it even can reform your face via changing fat deposition - and if you don't believe me, check out some trans-men before and after testosterone. The change can be ridiculous.

Supplementing test once you hit 35 isn't even that bad for you as long you don't try to absolutely max your levels out. Some guy from the UK was talking about it on /fit/ about how he deals test and he just bumps his own levels up a bit to relieve depression, think better and just plain feel better. That is what I would like to start doing at some point.

I’m not disputing what you said, it just reminded me of a commercial.

Supplementing test once you hit 35 isn't even that bad for you as long you don't try to absolutely max your levels out. Some guy from the UK was talking about it on /fit/ about how he deals test and he just bumps his own levels up a bit to relieve depression, think better and just plain feel better. That is what I would like to start doing at some point.

I'd love more info on this, I don't know too much other than large amounts kill your balls off. But supplemental test sounds awesome, especially for oldcels like me who are a bit low T.

There's credence to that thing with makeup. One of the biggest whores I know from high school over whom every fucking one except me fawned over how supposedly cute she was back in the day would put shittons of makeup getting practically buried under it, she is 24 now and looks like she's approaching 40.

Nature's way of telling men that she's past her fertility window.

30,40,50 year old woman blah blah blah still can get sex easily while we keep jerkin off with our hand.

women in their 20s don't even compare to teens. Even the fat JBs have this youthful glow to them. Too many high schools in my area, it's constant sui fuel

Noticed this too. Im ugly but 36 and my former chad high school friends almost even loo better today while all the women are ugly as fuck. Maybe its testosterone

everything ages when it gets used a lot

Chads testosterone never drops:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/06/110607121129.htm

dHXDTSm.jpg

This thread is pure cope.

I think it depends on context. If you are beta buxing, women dont have any incentive to keep their shape OK (cause their man will pay up anyhow). You will see the women of the beta will turn our fat and ugly with short hair after their thirties or when she will get children.

However, I've seen hookers of 40+ (especially Latina or from Eastern Europe) who are slim, decent looking (I would say better looking than the avarage 20-25 woman you see nowadays lol). But its their job, so it makes sense. Just saying.

because nature doesn't want you to get women over the age of 25/30 pregnant