Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do white women talk like niggers?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
"tryna" "finna" "deadass" are they trying to come off as "chill" when doing this or what is the reason? Why do so many of them talk like niggers (while also hating them and being repulsed by non tyrones simultaneously?)

It seems like an oxymoron

I have no idea but I hate it

"tryna" "finna" "deadass" are they trying to come off as "chill" when doing this or what is the reason? Why do so many of them talk like niggers (while also hating them and being repulsed by non tyrones simultaneously?)

Degeneracy.

I want to go back to the 1850s

They are trying to attract the dark triad tyrone hood thugs by speaking their language

Because of Jew media brain washing

Because rap is the biggest genre right now, white women bandwagon anything that is trendy
They are trying to attract the dark triad tyrone hood thugs by speaking their language
This too

Because they want to seem tough, same thing with guys. And they can also pick it up from working or being around blacks. Or they want to seem "with it" with blacks.

Because they spend lots of time with Tyrone.

Because it’s used by all the zoomers and foids are trying to get in on it to seem hip because foids are a damn hivemind

unrest is coming and they're signalling their alliance with the niggers, jews and commies

This is a zoomer trait. Also saying "low key".

He's kidding man, can't you spot sarcasms or jokes ? Or is it a side effect of Autism ? :feelsgah: :feelskek:
Thankfully this doesn't happen in Europe.
White American women are the trashiest tbh.

noodlecunts talk like mayo cunts

I barely talk to women or listen to them talking so I don't really know

He's kidding man, can't you spot sarcasms or jokes ? Or is it a side effect of Autism ? :feelsgah: :feelskek:
Thankfully this doesn't happen in Europe.
White American women are the trashiest tbh.
Its very hard to detect jokes if they are subtle.

because white women want to be black because its cool

Not in my state, but definitely in Florida

Privileged people want to have the best of both worlds, they want live in their comfortable suburban lives while simultaneously subtly participating in “cool” nigger culture. It’s fun to them because they know that they don’t actually have to live like niggers, they can always go back to their normal routines and appropriate dialogues the second they get bored of it. It’s the same as the white people that move to big cities and try to live like poor bums while mommy and daddy send them a check every week.

Can't stand that language, ghetto shit.

This is (((globalism))) in a nutshell.

I can't fucking stand it either, and I'm black. Feel free to bite from black culture all the time, but these are the same white bitches that are Chad only :feelsclown:

Received 2443036245974395

noodlecunts talk like mayo cunts

Why is that surprising, especially when noodlecunts in the U.S. tend to grow up in the same neighbourhoods as mayocunts?

Last edited:
because the tv tells them that that is cool

talmudic influence.

This drives me insane. They are just nigger worshiping hard because black people have become associated progressive ideas. I think it's somewhat white guilt; foids act like niggers to disassociate from being white because they think white people are bad.

Because it's "cool". Rap music is popular so anything that resembles thug niggers is cool

I knew of a couple of white guys that talked like that. They were always trying to make a few bucks by buying Supreme clothing shit and reselling it. I told them that Supreme was half-owned by the Carlyle Group, the same people that back Dick Cheney, Bush etc. and he said that was bullshit and that I was trying to ruin "his brand" lmao

Clothcucks are an interesting breed of retard.

They're speaking nigganese

Jewish backed nigga culture

My favorite is when some foid goes around talking about kicking peoples asses or killing someone and it's hard not to laugh because even an average guy that has never picked up a weight in his life could beat a foid to death with little effort.

Why are so many guys here racist

Because they only fuck niggers

Because they are overexposed to garbage rap music. I want to sucker punch every bitch who has that insufferable trash shit coming out of their mouth. I remember that the only whites who would listen to rap 10 years ago were trailer trash.