Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do white people seem the most miserable?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Almost every white guy who isn't attractive that I've met is single, bitter, angry and hopeless. But every black guy I've seen has friends, maybe a girlfriend and a carefree view on live except for the short ones. I'm not cherrypicking but I actually saw one short black guy at my school with a very attractive black girlfriend and they seemed to be very into each other and were affectionate.

white people are more self critical and mentally active than most other races. also the most individualistic. other races tend to stick together more. this is both a good and bad thing for both sides. i am speaking generally though. i have met people from other races that acted like how i described whites in my post.

Because there's nowhere left to colonize and enslave, so the evil white man is sad and angry.

This is massive cope. If ethnics mope or don't put on a jester smile they get shot

:yes: :yes: :yes:
And white men don't have the backing from their own women.
all women are traitors but white women esp cause they have the white trait of being individualistic so its amplified.

This is massive cope. If ethnics mope or don't put on a jester smile they get shot
Dude come on. Maybe in your country but in the USA the average white man is miserable. I don't know enough Indians or Asians in the USA to comment on their situations.

It doesn't seem specific to whites really.

:yes: :yes: :yes:
And white men don't have the backing from their own women.
White women are literal demons. Asian girls betray their men but they don't actively try to destroy society like white women.

because wp have known the truth about what the future of the hooman skin looks like <not bright>

Dude come on. Maybe in your country but in the USA the average white man is miserable. I don't know enough Indians or Asians in the USA to comment on their situations.
Kind of seems like everyone is miserable tbh

Almost every white guy who isn't attractive that I've met is single, bitter, angry and hopeless. But every black guy I've seen has friends, maybe a girlfriend and a carefree view on live except for the short ones. I'm not cherrypicking but I actually saw one short black guy at my school with a very attractive black girlfriend and they seemed to be very into each other and were affectionate.
I think they had a good laugh under their robes. We only hide our joy carefully.
Klan-in-gainesville.jpg

:feelstrash:

tbh I think it is both racial thing and cultural. For example whites have the second-lowest fertility rate which I think can loosely be translated to more only-child. Then there isn't only inceldom but also an attack on all white privileges, pride, culture, and institutions in recent years. White females get validation and praise because of female, but males? When you are not attractive, you are the scum of the earth. A weaponless, harmless defeated creature, which still gets blamed for every shit happens. This at least is my perspective from Krautland.

confirmation bias

Because there's nowhere left to colonize and enslave, so the evil white man is sad and angry.
If you're not expanding, you're contracting.

White families just toss their kids to the sharks. There is really no concept of collectivism at all within the entirety of the white race. As such, you can end up very isolated very quickly in life.

I think richer communities/countries tend to be like this, more individualistic and socially reserved, which end up in this misery. While the poorer tend to have a better collective sense and more easy relationships. In most western countries, whites are the wealthier and most ethnics are poorer, but this can be extended to entire countries depending of the life conditions in these places. Japan's population also suffer from this problem and they are not white.

If you’re an attractive white, youll br happy. but if you’re short and ugly it doesn’t matter the race

It doesn't seem specific to whites really.
European have the highest rates of suicide though
I think richer communities/countries tend to be like this, more individualistic and socially reserved, which end up in this misery. While the poorer tend to have a better collective sense and more easy relationships. In most western countries, whites are the wealthier and most ethnics are poorer, but this can be extended to entire countries depending of the life conditions in these places. Japan's population also suffer from this problem and they are not white.
Exactly this. Individualism is contrary to human nature, and yet it is pushed religiously in the west. There's a reason most societies are collective and focus on preserving the family. Being socially reserved also prevents the people in your community from aiding you in your times of need

That's probably helped by Russia.
Yeah, they have crazy high suicides, but even other countries are pretty bad iirc
White women are literal demons. Asian girls betray their men but they don't actively try to destroy society like white women.
Being the most desired race of women feeds their narcissim.

Last edited:
I'm black and I'm an Incel KHHV.

Not all blacks get laid :feelsseriously:

Whites have a higher attention to detail so they are better able to make comparison and know how much worse off their life is than chad. So they are blackpilled. They also probably have higher standards and hopes for an ideal mate. Black men probably have more moderate expectations and aspirations so they're more likely to find happiness.

Being an ugly straight white male is the worst of both worlds. You're part of an oppressed minority (ugly sexless people) but since you're white, male and straight you don't benefit from SJW stuff at all.

Lol! The jew got in your head! (Just like they did to whites, so they would colonize and enslave ethnics...)

White guys have it super easy so they complain a lot, just like women

You ever notice how women complain a lot but have literally 0 problems

Because they are the most insecure and cucked race. Whites are always miserable because it makes them angry to see other races doing well or being happy in general.

. It is in their nature to backstab and insult other races because they believe themselves superior. And if they aren't on top, no one should be.

Imagine being born as a white guy and thinking you deserve the entire world because your skin is light, only to realize no one wants you because you're ugly as fuck. Its a big wake up call, and a brutal realization that you aren't special.

Then you realize that all you can do is continue to ride on the accomplishments of your ancestors while spouting racist insults on a forum for lonely virgins.

Because they are the most insecure and cucked race. Whites are always miserable because it makes them angry to see other races doing well or being happy in general.

. It is in their nature to backstab and insult other races because they believe themselves superior. And if they aren't on top, no one should be.

Imagine being born as a white guy and thinking you deserve the entire world because your skin is light, only to realize no one wants you because you're ugly as fuck. Its a big wake up call, and a brutal realization that you aren't special.

Then you realize that all you can do is continue to ride on the accomplishments of your ancestors while spouting racist insults on a forum for lonely virgins.
I don't think they're miserable because they want ethnics to suffer. What is this?

Nah we're pretty miserable over here in the USA too, especially if we are the only ethnicel in the entire town. White foids will never touch a curry or rice, and even curry and rice foids will throw their own men under the bus for the pursuit of prime Grade A Chad cock.

We all incels are miserable, just because white people have developed empathy traits more than any race they look more miserable.

As a white male, I can confidently say that family bonds are not that strong as with other races.
We are more independent, an thus more prone to be lonely in life.
I see blacks and latinos having big families and a lot of friends.
I would like to have a friend.

Because whites come from the land of scarcity and little sunshine aka Europe. it's same reason why white music is so depressing and/or mean spirited and/or stiff & why all these Gothic, emo, and weirdo pagan cultures or whatever the fuck are all white

Last edited:
Whites are the most intelligent race and they are therefore less capable of ignoring reality and/or coping

Because we are the vast majority of incels & extremely few of us can even get pussy even if we're Chad. Women prefer Tyrone in almost every instance. Why the fuck do you think every white woman has at least 1 mixed kid? They lie about it too. Nobody likes or wants white men especiall women & especially white women

/thread

Because we are the vast majority of incels & extremely few of us can even get pussy even if we're Chad. Women prefer Tyrone in almost every instance. Why the fuck do you think every white woman has at least 1 mixed kid? They lie about it too. Nobody likes or wants white men especiall women & especially white women

/thread
I do think black guys have it way easier than the average white guy, but what makes you think a white chad is having a hard time?

I do think black guys have it way easier than the average white guy, but what makes you think a white chad is having a hard time?

Because Tyrone can score far more lays. Jfl at anybody who believes the contrary. The average white man is lower than even a Rice or Curry

Cope. Incels of every race are miserable.

the collapse of white anglo culture and the rise and domination of Liberal NPC sub-cultures has left many of us aliented and alone from the world. since i'm not an NPC and find it hard to larp as one there's no point. logically, no-one can actually speak out (cancel culture) and even if they were to speak out, they would be censored (eradication of free speech and a monopoly of information). so i guess they're like me and just don't really care anymore + being insulted, attacked and institutionally discriminated against by upper class liberal NPCs without the ability to do anything about it has probably contributed to this misery. this past month anti-white discussion and character attacks has intensified. nothing we can actually do like i said so there's no point worrying about such things and to just accept it.

i wanted to write a lot more but i cant because i'm too angry and sad

I had a rich social life before moving back home in the interim between my last job and my new job in September. And I have childhood friends I'm still in contact with and have hung out with since returning home. I don't know if it's necessarily a racially-divided phenomenon. (they're grotesque, freak-a-zoid looking orangutans so we get each other)

I think a lot of young white men have become enslaved to video games, the internet, online communities, and after many years of their dependence on these outlets their IRL life disappears and their online life becomes the central source of community/belonging they experience as humans. *The gay hot take by most lefty academic fags is this BAD FOR SOYCIETY™ but the internet has given me the opportunity to connect with people very in tune with my beliefs/attitudes, interests/hobbies, and political stances. So I don't think this is a bad change for soyciety.

/thread
Because Tyrone can score far more lays. Jfl at anybody who believes the contrary. The average white man is lower than even a Rice or Curry