Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do white nationalists like dogs so much?

It's probably just Western culture that influences them

historically dogs where not pets but actually used for various purposes, hunting, shepherds, war, etc. this was the case for so long that even when they have been reduced to mere pets these purposes are ingrained in our concept of what a dog is. So even if dogs are kept as companions there is still a thought that this is a animal of actual value like a horse for transport or chicken for eggs/food.

pets are worthless waste of food unless they serve a purpose, in modern times often as guards.

It's probably just Western culture that influences them
I understand. But clearly they're just dehumanising non whites. It's retarded at this point.

Idk but having pets is cucked as fuck you are feeding and raising an animal that does nothing for you in return

historically dogs where not pets but actually used for various purposes, hunting, shepherds, war, etc. this was the case for so long that even when they have been reduced to mere pets these purposes are ingrained in our concept of what a dog is. So even if dogs are kept as companions there is still a thought that this is a animal of actual value like a horse for transport or chicken for eggs/food.
Yeah, but I still think talking about dogs 24/7 is retarded. Just my opinion.

Idk but having pets is cucked as fuck you are feeding and raising an animal that does nothing for you in return
Nah, dogs are loyal.

Start hunting and you will appreciated dogs. but keeping them just as pets agree is cucked, cats are a exception due to pest control.