Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why do white foids tippy toe around like mice?

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
I fucking hate it or when they sneak up to tap me on the shoulder it scares the shit outta me! (legit one pulled this shit on me at on my way to the drug store in a seedy neighborhood and I almost accidentally punched her like this guy because I thought I was getting mugged!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3agHc02aPo
(Before you call me a fakecel she was asking me for directions but obviously was post-wall)

Humans are not mice or lower order animals like insects/cats who have to hide. We are PRIMATES primates like chimps/gorillas/orangutans CONFIDENTLY walk forward and make a lotta noise! Their is NO reason you should be tippy toeing around unless you are going to mug someone! Frankly never see black/hispanic chicks from the hood do this shit and are the most tolerable foids despite still being foids. (at least I know when to move out the way because I can hear e'm coming!) I guess if you pulled that quiet as a mouse shit in the hood and snuck up on someone you'd get shot or ko'd

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3agHc02aPo

Last edited:
They are disgusting whores who know they are trash. As such they attempt to minimize their disgusting filthy prescence whenever possible.
Presence*

They are disgusted by ethnics and prefer to keep "dealings" secret.

They are disgusting whores who know they are trash. As such they attempt to minimize their disgusting filthy prescence whenever possible.
Presence*
how come black/hispanic chicks confidently walk forward proudly. (frankly I can at least tolerate them better because they don't act so fucking childish/mentally retarded they kinda have a "street smart" about 'em at least)
They are disgusted by ethnics and prefer to keep "dealings" secret.
i'm not ethnic despite my username. They do this shit with white guys like me. I just hate the sneaking up behind me to touch me and shit. (IDK maybe a bit autistic I don't mind touch I just hate the stealth touching white chicks do

how come black/hispanic chicks confidently walk forward proudly. (frankly I can at least tolerate them better because they don't act so fucking childish/mentally retarded they kinda have a "street smart" about 'em at least)
Black/hispanic foids don't have as much of a penis envy and low key inferiority complex as cumskin ones(very few major feminists until recently were nonwhite). As a result they don't do this tip toe shit.

Black/hispanic foids don't have as much of a penis envy and low key inferiority complex as cumskin ones(very few major feminists until recently were nonwhite). As a result they don't do this tip toe shit.
why is that? is it the hood does not have time for feminism but rich/cumskin societies do? (however black foids will bitch and say: "black men ain't shit! and I want a man who earns more than me!" or "i am a sexy qwaaaeeen despite being 800lbs" so I guess proto-feminism started in the hood).

Frankly isn't this tip toe shit pretty feminine? Odd how white women want to be masculine but act more feminine than ever but black/hispanic chicks are pretty fucking masculine without trying (legit their is a mexican woman who works at the local subway who has a mustache despite not being a tranny. I heard these ethnicities of women tend to have higher testosterone. Man in a fight white/asian women would get DESTROYED):feelskek:.

why is that? is it the hood does not have time for feminism but rich/cumskin societies do? (however black foids will bitch and say: "black men ain't shit! and I want a man who earns more than me!" so I guess proto-feminism started in the hood).

Frankly isn't this tip toe shit pretty feminine? Odd how white women want to be masculine but act more feminine than ever but black/hispanic chicks are pretty fucking masculine without trying (legit their is a mexican woman who works at the local subway who has a mustache despite not being a tranny):feelskek:.
White foids have the best looks and least stressful lifestyles. Giving them time to think about how to further leech off men and be scummy feminists. The black/hispanic ones are more busy with chores and shit so not as much time to think aboht feminist bullshit.

Also could be due to some genetic IQ differences.

White foids have the best looks and least stressful lifestyles. Giving them time to think about how to further leech off men and be scummy feminists.
tru white women use more welfare/affirmative action than black men. (IDK maybe some black single moms do but honestly black single moms are not that high in percentage since blacks are like 10% of the population mainly concentrated in the southern u.s).
The black/hispanic ones are more busy with chores and shit so not as much time to think aboht feminist bullshit.
hispanic ones true but black chicks can be pretty feminist tho. I heard the gender issues are BAD in the black community. Ie educated black women won't date blue collar men, or they say being "thicc" is beautiful (despite it having a ton of health problems) etc. So IDK black women don't go to pussy hat marches like white women but they do share some feminist sentiments I heard. (IDK but not tons of black women where I live so its hard to tell).
Also could be due to some genetic IQ differences.
what are your theories? Black/hispanic chicks are definitely more masculine compared to white/asian chicks. (hispanic chicks have some sub-saharan admixture from the Spanish slave trade just like black women and not uncommon to see tyrones with latinas. Hispanic chicks look GREAT when they are young but once they hit the wall they look masculine like Consuela from Family Guy or even get mustaches:feelshaha:.
She is autistic that's why.
true I have NEVER seen a black/hispanic autist. It seems like its the "white man's burden"
That too.
i'm cumskin not curry

tru white women use more welfare/affirmative action than black men. (IDK maybe some black single moms do but honestly black single moms are not that high in percentage since blacks are like 10% of the population mainly concentrated in the southern u.s).

hispanic ones true but black chicks can be pretty feminist tho. I heard the gender issues are BAD in the black community. Ie educated black women won't date blue collar men, or they say being "thicc" is beautiful (despite it having a ton of health problems) etc. So IDK black women don't go to pussy hat marches like white women but they do share some feminist sentiments I heard. (IDK but not tons of black women where I live so its hard to tell).

what are your theories? Black/hispanic chicks are definitely more masculine compared to white/asian chicks. (hispanic chicks have some sub-saharan admixture from the Spanish slave trade just like black women and not uncommon to see tyrones with latinas. Hispanic chicks look GREAT when they are young but once they hit the wall they look masculine like Consuela from Family Guy or even get mustaches:feelshaha:.

true I have NEVER seen a black/hispanic autist. It seems like its the "white man's burden"

i'm cumskin not curry
black/Hispanic foids probably have some slave nigger DNA. Only the strongest and healthiest slave niggers could survive the Atlantic trip. This means only the masculine black foids and nigger males came to the west. Creating overall a group of Masculinity leaning mutt races in the Americas. Probably has lead to their foids being more self confident than the white female equivalent. Also I have read black foids and probably the mutt Hispanic foids probably have higher T levels than white/noodle foids.

I never noticed them doing that tbh.

mogs me if chicks randomly sneak up and touch you