Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do white and black people take credit for other historical civilization?

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
I've even seen some whites and blacks take credit for Egyptian civilization while it was clear that Ancient Egyptians were brown people and not white or black.

But just a better example, Roman and Greece civilization... It was not Nordic, Germanic, Anglo-Celtic but yet it's always seen as 'white' civilization? Romans and Greece were mostly Mediterraneans (pale/tan and sometimes brown skinned), and blond blue eyed 'Italians' are descents of Germanic and Nordic invaders. Also original South Iberian people (the Carthaginians) were not considered 'white' and had different skin tones from North Europeans.

Blacks also try to take credit for Carthaginian and Numidian civilization, even to the point that they claim that Hannibal Barca was a black guy, yet Hannibal was a North African with Berber/Mediterranean ancestry.

Almost all important civilizations in human history were created in the Mediterranean, the Mediterraneans are the real master race people in human history.

Whites (Nordic/Germanic whites) became the master race after the modern industrial revolution.

Blacks never had a civilized world.

I thought King Tut was a black guy, lifefuel if he was shitskin just like our nigga Jesus

depends on your definitions of white and black, but yeah, Middle Eastern and Mediterranean civilisations were mostly mixed/brown

Since people consider mediterraneans as white they think these were white civilizations.

while in reality white directly means people of WASP ancestry.

Mediterranian master race FTW.

Racial "science" in the 19th century is mostly to blame for this. There were people dedicating their lives to "prove" "white" people (specifically anglos or germanics) were actually the bringers of civilization to fit the colonial narrative. They took what ever they found and grasped the straws to convince themselves and other people that ancient Mespotamians were actually white. Most of this got diaapeoven later but you can't stop conspiracy theorists thankfully it's a much smaller amount of people believing in that

they were brown people
No they weren't, they were North African andgenetic tests of King tut are interesting for sure.
In any case they were caucasoid for sure

I've even seen some whites and blacks take credit for Egyptian civilization while it was clear that Ancient Egyptians were brown people and not white or black.

But just a better example, Roman and Greece civilization... It was not Nordic, Germanic, Anglo-Celtic but yet it's always seen as 'white' civilization? Romans and Greece were mostly Mediterraneans (pale/tan and sometimes brown skinned), and blond blue eyed 'Italians' are descents of Germanic and Nordic invaders. Also original South Iberian people (the Carthaginians) were not considered 'white' and had different skin tones from North Europeans.

Blacks also try to take credit for Carthaginian and Numidian civilization, even to the point that they claim that Hannibal Barca was a black guy, yet Hannibal was a North African with Berber/Mediterranean ancestry.

Almost all important civilizations in human history were created in the Mediterranean, the Mediterraneans are the real master race people in human history.

Whites (Nordic/Germanic whites) became the master race after the modern industrial revolution.

Blacks never had a civilized world.
People are pron to extremety. They prefer simplistic categorisations.

No they weren't, they were North African andgenetic tests of King tut are interesting for sure.
In any case they were caucasoid for sure
Middle easterners are caucasoid and they're considered as brown too

Not all them. Besides king tut has west European dna
I'm talking about middle easterners.

then what is their race? negroid? mongoloid? or australoid? middle easterners count as non european caucasoids

Not all of them. Also they have nothing to do with ancient Egyptians
jfl. then tell me what they count as? and im not talking about ancient egyptians lmao

jfl. then tell me what they count as? and im not talking about ancient egyptians lmao
I don't care what youre talking about thread is about ancient Egyptians

When did I ever say anything about middle easterners you subhuman turkroach
you fucking gay faggot i confused your avi with someone else's avi
also this roach can part apart your mom's ass

OP presupposes that the same population living in certain areas now are the same people that were living there two thousand years ago which is fucking retarded
While I agree that blacks like to take credit for shit they didnt do, if you looked at the history of the subsarahan African it's actually incredibly pathetic. They are compensating for the lack of any notable achievements and need something to point to whenever liberals float the idea of blacks being equal to whites.
On the other hand the history of whites is suppressed so that ethnonationalism doesnt become too powerful. I take everything (((history books))) say with a grain of salt

Last edited:
lel

the ancient egyptians, at least those of the higher caste, were considerably more European than present day egyptians. This can be proven genetically by testing the DNA of some of the more well preserved mummies.

There have been alterations to the egyptian genepool through different waves of subsaharan immigration and the islamic conquest, but all of this occurred after or culminated with its decay.

Since people consider mediterraneans as white they think these were white civilizations.

while in reality white directly means people of WASP ancestry.

Indians used to call themselves aryan , that meant noble , generous , mighty fucking Nazis stole that and our swastika.

mediteranians lost importance after they fucked with him....

dude killed 3 mi mediterranians in a weak, because of a merchant they killed....

you don't fuck with genghis khan

The Roman Empire had a profound influence over Britain and other Germanic territories though. Just look at how many Latin-derived words you have in English.