Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do we give IT so much attention

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Seriosly IT males up for 0.1% of the population why do we post shit from their i just watch youtube and post on .co why are people posting anything from such a soy website people should not be on reddit what so ever stop posting reddit trash on .co

Neither do i.we have some here obsessed with it.

Most people don't give IT much attention here. IT is obsessed with us, not the other way round.

Don't say we in this. There is no we. I'm pretty sure most of us on here give them 0 attention and want to give them 0 attention. There's only a certain few that keep going on there and then coming back to post crap because they get a boner for the fame there.

Most people don't give IT much attention here. IT is obsessed with us, not the other way round.
There are definitely users that post about IT

I don't know about "most." Not yet. Of the vocal Incels.co members, of the people who make threads and not just shitpost in Sewers, I think maybe even a majority of them post about IncelTears.

they are trying to appease to normies

We don't really, its more like their everlasting presence. Since they believe themselves to be "correct" and we're "incorrect". It gives them attention from users who still have bluepilled hopes. In search of this "solution" or "incorrectness" about the blackpill. They can search all around IT but i've never found a single post from them that managed to convince me that the blackpill was incorrect. Also they shittalk us constantly so it will 100% get some attention from graycels who want to argue beat their opposition

Last edited:
I just check IT because they often feature me and it's hilarious :feelskek: :feelskek:

For fun, it's nice to trigger a soy.

with the preview when i see that what is published is from reddit IT i simply do not continue reading and move on to other messages, i do not understand the worship by incel tears

I really do wish people will stop bringing up that group of retards so often. At this point we already have a rebuttal for everything they say so it isn’t even worth trying to make a rebuttal. They really shouldn’t matter to people here. They can’t do anything about what we say

They really shouldn’t matter to people here. They can’t do anything about what we say
That's the important thing tbh
CuckTears being hypocritical and holding others they are mocking to standards they don't meet as "watchdogs" is a given at this point.

You’re exaggerating ngl
cope. there are users that will post about IT a lot and will go on IT to see if they are featured, though I think this is a lot less common now than it used to be. Ever since the original IT went down it doesn't seem as common.

I think it's because we feel personally outraged at people who would kick a man when he's down. It's a matter of us feeling entitled to basic empathy- but remember YOU CANT EVEN HAVE THAT.

You are ugly = the world HATES THE FUCK out of you

That's the important thing tbh
CuckTears being hypocritical and holding others they are mocking to standards they don't meet as "watchdogs" is a given at this point.
Even normies think that IT is pathetic

Even normies think that IT is pathetic
Some do some don't. But it really doesn't matter. We've seen the double standards they employ in action numerous times. It's not a one time thing or just the rare deliberately offensive person passing through the comments section on IncelTear like more "reasonable" IncelTear users claim even if they admit their sub can get "toxic" sometimes.

Some do some don't. But it really doesn't matter. We've seen the double standards they employ in action numerous times. It's not a one time thing or just the rare deliberately offensive person passing through the comments section on IncelTear like more "reasonable" IncelTear users claim even if they admit their sub can get "toxic" sometimes.
There aren’t really much “reasonable” users left. All of them quit after the original sub was gone. Many of them moved to idiottears but that sub is dead so they just don’t bother anymore. Everytime someone posts something hypocritical they said here, they will claim it’s cherry-picking and make the same arguments they were criticizing some of us for making

Because they keep lying and ignoring their lies only emboldens them to lie more.