Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do we even have SMV categories for females?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Uglier and or obese women unironically have more sexual partners than good looking women, if not at least the same.

SO why even have a category such as Stacey, Becky, etc? There's no point. Even a female lower tier than a Becky can get on Tinder and have 100+ tall and handsome chads down to fuck right then and there at a moments notice.

Technically every woman is a Stacey, unless she is developmentally disabled and has a full time 24/7 career or something, and even then, developmentally disabled women probably have more sex than an average man.

In 2019 females by default are 6/10 +

Of course they are all the same for an incel, but the better you look the more you start seeing differences in their SMV.

Of course they are all the same for an incel, but the better you look the more you start seeing differences in their SMV.

Uh....................................before I started doing research and looking at these topics I thought there was differences between ugly and hot women in regards to SMV, but when I started looking deep into the whole sexual market and how relationships work I realized there is no difference, or at least the difference is negligible when compared to the difference between a normal man (let alone an incel) and a Chad, which is like living in totally different universe.

For me they dont even hace SMV. They are the deciders.We are the ones with SMV.

Uh....................................before I started doing research and looking at these topics I thought there was differences between ugly and hot women in regards to SMV, but when I started looking deep into the whole sexual market and how relationships work I realized there is no difference, or at least the difference is negligible when compared to the difference between a normal man (let alone an incel) and a Chad, which is like living in totally different universe.
Yes of course, but if you think about it many women can't get Chad to commit which means there are differences. I think their SMV scale starts at our 5 with their 1 and has overall smaller intervals.

How can these two girls be in the same category? Even if the same end result...

girl003.jpg
Scarlett-Leithold-scarlett-leithold-40772792-736-736.jpg

How can these two girls be in the same category? Even if the same end result...

girl003.jpg
Scarlett-Leithold-scarlett-leithold-40772792-736-736.jpg

I would say the left gets more sex than the right, because the right would be going specifically after upper class rich Chads, the one on the left would have a ton more options because she'd be going for high-tier normies and lower-class and middle-class chads, and she'd be getting fucked by upper class rich Chads on the side (shes the type rich upper class Chads cheat on their better looking gfs with)

Those aren't SMV categories, they're looks categories. Thanks to rabid feminism, lookism is worse than ever for men, while mattering less than ever for women.

Rush Limbaugh was on the right track when he said that feminism was a way for ugly women to gain access to the mainstream of society, but what he should have said was that feminism is a way for ugly women to gain access to the elite of society.

Thanks to Tinder, even a 3/10 landwhale can fuck Chad, and thanks to radical fourth-wave feminism no one is allowed to criticize her for going out of her league.

Yea I thought the same at one point. Everytime I see a female brag about attention and receiving dick I realize just how masculine western culture still is. And they must think they are Stacy, even though virtually any women can get laid no matter her physical appearance. Why is such a thing praised? It’s because women want to behave like how men behaved. And because women want to behave like how men behaved, they confuse Stacy for Chad. So women really just want to be Chad. Western culture is not only gay, it is tranny.

these delusional ugly bitches get pump n' dump by chad then complain "all men are assholes" serves you right for being so shallow stupid bitch

You confuse SMV with PSL. When we talk about facial attractiveness, like if someone is 5/10 or 7/10, we talk about PSL. SMV, however, is sexual market value. Of course a high PSL correlates with a high SMV, but they are not equal, and since women constitute the supply and men constitute the demand on the sexual market, a woman with low PSL will still automatically have higher SMV than a man with high PSL.

it's totally fucked up as even the stacey rating doesn't make sense anymore
any woman with good facial bones is an automatic stacy no matter what she does with her body or her life, she will have very high status and desirability and huge social media following and orbiters. just for having ok cheekbones, chin and overall bone structure, doesn't matter if her face is covered in pustules and her body underneath it is 4000 pounds.

What bothers me is that foids complain about not finding someone but then someone brings up tinder and their like tinder has a bunch of creeps. Foids are so ungrateful id rather have 100+ landwhales to pick from than nothing at all

Pussy will be valuable until we make one in a laboratory by using pussy cells. Then we can put our lab-made pussy into our intelligent sex bots and dump women to hell.

Last edited:
good point theres no reason for measuring it