Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do we Allow Non-Kissless Virgins Here?

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Imagine making out with a girl and then coming on an incel forum because you didn't stick your junk up her vag. Seriously fuck this shit. I'm a kissless virgin, if i could make out with a girl I'd relinquish my incel card today.

Still incel if no creampie

every kiss with a toilet is a cumswap with chads cum.
kissing is cucked.

There are different tiers of inceldom. It's crazy how there's always more and more suffering to be found. It's hard to say where we should draw the line, but a consensual kiss is a big deal - bigger than fucking a hooker in my opinion. I define inceldom as the inability to receive consensual sex in the future and in that definition at least, a kiss is a red flag.

But how can one possibly get a consensual kiss and no sex afterwards?! Who mentioned this where and why is he not anned?

I'd relinquish my incel card today.
Fat Girl Dancing GIF by The Maury Show

There are different tiers of inceldom. It's crazy how there's always more and more suffering to be found. It's hard to say where we should draw the line, but a consensual kiss is a big deal - bigger than fucking a hooker in my opinion. I define inceldom as the inability to receive consensual sex in the future and in that definition at least, a kiss is a red flag.

But how can one possibly get a consensual kiss and no sex afterwards?! Who mentioned this where and why is he not anned?
Some dude went to a psych ward, rizzed up the hot slutty baddies, and made out. He's still not banned.

Some dude went to a psych ward, rizzed up the hot slutty baddies, and made out. He's still not banned.
Sounds like a LARP, but I think LARPing is forbidden too, so I await his ban. :feelsPop: