Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do underage girls reply so fast when Chad talks to them?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
@Reddit_is_for_cucks do you know the answer, bro? I can't keep up with it, guys. Women always ghost me after the first "Hi". I wonder if it's my personality.

They could sense from the aura you emanate that you have a bad personality. buy my book and some pills for only $149.99 to change this

Its because you didnt shower properly and they can sense how bad you smell from miles of distance.

Good morning the modern woman has never been as shallow and sociopathic as in our present

@Reddit_is_for_cucks do you know the answer, bro? I can't keep up with it, guys. Women always ghost me after the first "Hi". I wonder if it's my personality.

Because being "underage" is a man-made construct. Also women prefer men slightly older than them. They like to have someone they can look up to.

They could sense from the aura you emanate that you have a bad personality. buy my book and some pills for only $149.99 to change this
You know who had a great personality? Ted Bundy, we should be more like that guy.

You know who had a great personality? Ted Bundy, we should be more like that guy.
Kek :feelshaha:

you’re right, he got more girls than any of us did, maybe we should follow in his footsteps

Kek :feelshaha:

you’re right, he got more girls than any of us did, maybe we should follow in his footsteps
You know who else had a great personality, Hitler! That must be why he had a long term wife.

They say you should emulate those who succeed, so I guess we should all be more life Hitler.

You know who else had a great personality, Hitler! That must be why he had a long term wife.

They say you should emulate those who succeed, so I guess we should all be more life Hitler.
We’re getting there, we just need some more public speaking skills along with the existing anti-semitism on this forum, then we’ll be unstoppable!

Because they think every text they get from Chad is him asking to hookup.

You'd be surprised. I've tried chadfishing and they respond WITHIN five seconds. Every time. No exaggeration. If you tried texting a girl and she doesn't respond within five seconds, she isn't interested.

Sometimes I would get a response before I could even close the convo. So the response time was like 1-2 seconds.

Every single girl reply’s in a heart beat when chads picture appear in their inbox. Every women’s nature is the same starting from pubrity

All women are Chad dick worshipers starting from puberty.

what the fuck is this life we live PURE SHIT

Because they're chad worshippers.

Great idea!

Too bad I'm too inhib.

A mix between young girls like dangerous "law breaking" bad boys who want to fuck them, and not actually being underage girls and being adults looking for a quick conviction.

teens are super horny