Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do ugly people always have kids

Buford Williams

Buford Williams

KHHV
★★
I find it baffling why they chose to have children, it's as if they want their kids to have a miserable childhood. Every day I grow a full amount of hatred toward my parents because they're the sole reason why I am like this.

I also don't understand

I find it baffling why they chose to have children, it's as if they want their kids to have a miserable childhood. Every day I grow a full amount of hatred toward my parents because they're the sole reason why I am like this.
They're the sole reason you are even alive. Unless they specifically abused you, shut up.

You can be beautiful and still have subhuman offspring. It would take a eugenics program to weed out incel genes entirely.

Having kids is purely a status symbol these days. It barely has anything to do with family or traditions anymore. The so called parents of today are self centered pricks. They think they are superior in every possible way because they had children, yet they don't realize that they're malnourishing their children and ruining their health with smartphones/Ipads etc. Having kids is the only halo for ugly couples really aside from money.

been wondering the same shit

Bro you really think they will admit to themselfs my kids will be ugly and have miserable lifes?

are you aware that less than 1% of population has thought process like that. You need to be extremely blackpilled for that. Most population is bluepilled, with some of them redpilled.

They're the sole reason you are even alive. Unless they specifically abused you, shut up.
“Your alive bro you shouldn't hate your parents for your sub 5 existence”