Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHY DO U GUYS HATE VALORANT?

G

GodspeedPeasant

Veteran
★★
i think its a chilled game

Normalfaggot targeted and also infested with foids annoying ass competitive game, and competitive games are way to fucking gay and unfun.

i think its a chilled game
No south african servers but it doesn't have a cheating problem unlike cod but i would much rather play cod on 7ms than val on 200 ms

wdym? i love playing valorant

Competitive games in general are gay and annoying TBH.

It's basically just Counter Strike for women as far as i understand. I don't hate it but i also don't particularly care about it

It's basically just Counter Strike for women as far as i understand. I don't hate it but i also don't particularly care about it
i noticed that, my first game i had a French foid on my team, she was kind

It's for TransCord zoomer fags

honestly the gameplay feels good. the community, however, is so insufferable i cannot even begin to describe. there are matching username E-Couples in every game. Also, the hero shooter shit needs to fucking GO. the abilities are pretty retarded. I enjoy the TDM mode but havent played it in a long time

Normalfaggot targeted and also infested with foids annoying ass competitive game, and competitive games are way to fucking gay and unfun.
anytime you have a foid on your team its game over they’re fucking ass

honestly the gameplay feels good. the community, however, is so insufferable i cannot even begin to describe. there are matching username E-Couples in every game. Also, the hero shooter shit needs to fucking GO. the abilities are pretty retarded. I enjoy the TDM mode but havent played it in a long time
Brooo , yea i relate to the name matching couples and foids who feel to comment on every moment

Brooo , yea i relate to the name matching couples and foids who feel to comment on every moment
and the “pocketsages” basically have to hear some EQ voicemaxxing edater tell his egirl to heal him and then she forces her voice and tells him how good he is

And what the fuck is that profile picture you fucking nigger

Too many women and faggots

There is nothing chill about competitive garbage you are constantly worried that your imaginary rank will drop or you will get banned/kicked for insulting faggots or not playing meta (you are a slave to the meta). Only zoomers love that pointless garbage, i see zero point in earning ranks i used to play normal que in all those games (LoL, Dota 2, Overwatch, CSGO)

Enlisted ZYl3lksLLr

Enlisted mogs the shit out of all competitive fps games. SBMM ruined games. MM is not bad if it has some limitations like in that game and if still support server browser in custom matches.

live service multiplayer slop

1) Chinese rootkit anti-cheat which destroyed some GPUs in the past
2) Not good enough for competitive games

I never played it. I'm not a fan of shooting games.

Anyway what is the appeal of that game? Normies seem to rave on about it.

Its for egirls and emo pretty boys

counter strike if it was good

it's a spyware from RIOT CUCKS

I just don't like all of those sweaty tryhards playing competitive games. I play games to escape reality, not to get frustrated because I'm not in the top 0.1% in terms of skill