Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do they keep telling incels to do a bunch of shit to get into a woman's heart?

Limitcel

Limitcel

A man is born free and everywhere he is in chains
★★★★★
If it were that hard, everyone would be a virgin lol

For example
I saw a post from a person on the incel hate subreddit saying that any slight disagreement is enough to get rejected
You can be right about everything, but just because you don't like a song that she likes, then it's normal for you to be rejected
That doesn't make any sense lol, attraction is precisely about overcoming the opposites

It's so boring, what's the harm in admitting that everything is about sexual attraction? It's what breaks selfishness and rejection

Appearance is the most important thing because sexual attraction is the key that will penetrate the self and generate the desire to unite with another
Without sexual attraction it is just boring and will never work

True. Sexual attraction must be present first. Only then does personality and interests even mean anything

Because blaming personality is a lazy cop out to denying the reality of the blackpill.

Personality is so subjective that they are able to nit pick very specific things about it and say "This here is why you inkwell"

because talking about 'personality' is exciting and talking about social dynamics is boring

True. Sexual attraction must be present first. Only then does personality and interests even mean anything
yeah, its the fuel that will make a person break their individuality to be with someone else and deal with the differences

I like how you always respond to a message, it shows that you read it and cared about what the person wrote, it's a noble thing, i noticed it in you

I like how you always respond to a message, it shows that you read it and cared about what the person wrote, it's a noble thing, i noticed it in you
Thanks for the compliment brocel. I try to respond with something so people don't think I'm ignoring them, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back