Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do they call us a “rape forum” when our rape statistics are close to 0%??

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Meanwhile frat guys are out there actually raping

Imagine getting called a virgin loser and a rapist at the same time:feelskek:

if we were rapists we wouldn't be incels

think about it :feelsthink:

Because we dare spill the truth about rape, which is that most (not all!) of the "I was raped" stuff is LARPing by the very same foids who actively fantasize about Chad taking them by force.

It's because we don't believe their nonsense, or even care if it really happened.

It actually is 0% unless one of you niggers has a secret.

Meanwhile Chad fucking passed out bodies and they're worried about us.

You are asking too much from such trannies delighting themselves on retardmaxxing.

Because we dare spill the truth about rape, which is that most (not all!) of the "I was raped" stuff is LARPing by the very same foids who actively fantasize about Chad taking them by force.
Tbh.

Show me the website where the words hurt you...

Almost nobody here would have the courage to actually rape women. Almost. :feelswhat:

well actually our rape stats are 0.000001% of all users because of @knajjd

Foid "logic": looking at a foid as an ugly male is rape and sexual assault that should be punished with the death penalty

Chad ass rapes 10 college sluts: "they're just having fun and living life"

Hello IT and fuck you :feelshaha:

If I had the opportunity to rape a foid and was guaranteed to get away Scott-free, I'd probably take it (in my imagination) :feelsLSD:

If I had the opportunity to rape a foid and was guaranteed to get away Scott-free, I'd probably take it (in my imagination) :feelsLSD:
me too (in the legend of zelda: breath of the wild)

just kidding, i'm a christocel

When your most powerful attack is brutally effective in nearly all instances, you begin to overlook why the attack is so powerful.

Clown world, they are so stupid they it is just the same random words out of their mouths.

Almost nobody here would have the courage to actually rape women. Almost. :feelswhat:
The reason I don't rape isn't because I lack the courage, but because a few minutes of sex isn't worth a decade+ of prison time :feelsLSD::feelsjuice:

I thought he only fingered her, he had PIV sex?
I have no clues about the details brocel but it sounds like you know more then me, so you're probably right.

because they've run out of things to say

Even the literal ERs don't rape anyone.

0% rape rate. Inceldom is only a thing for men who respect consent.

Now compare us to frats, gangs, and celebrities. :feelskek:

Virgin (ugly) male = bad/evil in the eye of soyciety.
You will be judged more harshly than a normie/chadlite/chad because of the failo effect.

Its just another example how virgin, low ranking guys are gaslit
Meanwhile frat guys are out there actually raping
Yes but no. Roasties give it up easy to chad frat guys, but when the sex is bad, its calles rape

Because they are good looking and we are ugly.