Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do these "cels" exist??

EngelCallDell19

EngelCallDell19

mentally broken by yukari akiyama's nonexistence
-

i was looking for more incel forums and turns out ive already been on all (besides looksmax; fag site) and found this fucking shit

No such thing as a "gaycel" or "transcel:" They are a protected class -just like foids- and also faggots have such low standards they will fuck anything. In fact, I'm convinced some of the faggots I see are Incels who went gay in the "prison gay" sense.

No such thing as a "gaycel" or "transcel:" They are a protected class -just like foids- and also faggots have such low standards they will fuck anything. In fact, I'm convinced some of the faggots I see are Incels who went gay in the "prison gay" sense.
being incel is literally a straight male only struggle not faggotry shit, theres a lot of normies who think we're gay for some reason

I'm convinced some of the faggots I see are Incels who went gay in the "prison gay" sense.
Every gaycel no doubt about it

Most gaycels don't truly want to fuck bussy, so they delude themselves in thinking they are gaycels, when in reality, they are fags who actually want pussy

Every gaycel no doubt about it

Most gaycels don't truly want to fuck bussy, so they delude themselves in thinking they are gaycels, when in reality, they are fags who actually want pussy
closet straight people :feelskek: :feelskek:

lmao what fags will fuck and be fucked by any male

lmao what fags will fuck and be fucked by any male
yeah like stardown said, they're a protected minority group worldwide besides in eastern european places and the middle east.
if they couldnt get laid, people would still love them, with incels not only can we not get laid but we probably can't get friends either cause people hate us worldwide. they can still have friends and be happy.

@gymletethnicel

Thread

someone needs to wipe that shit

I seen experiments where someone did a test with a normie on normal tinder then on grindr and the match % difference is staggering. No such thing as a gaycel.

I don't care for faggotry but I imagine gay people can be picky as hell and literally no one wants to touch trannies besides other disgusting trannies so they may as well be celibates also.
how? if gays are known for fucking anything, foids will always tell us "go fuck a man or something" proving that gays will literally fuck ugly people as well