Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do the wealthy/elite fear death the most ?

Because they are in love with this world.

Everyone fears death, they just have the best copes to try to escape (spoiler: they won’t escape).

Everyone fears death, they just have the best copes to try to escape (spoiler: they won’t escape).
Best answer. Of course as a religious person I dont fear death directly. However the biological nature of human beings, which I share, makes one afraid of death by deafault (=wanting to avoid death)

Best answer. Of course as a religious person I dont fear death directly. However the biological nature of human beings, which I share, makes one afraid of death by deafault (=wanting to avoid death)
Why do you believe in religion?

Why do you believe in religion?
It is a proven part of human nature to believe in a higher power (God). Moreover there is the argument of intelligent design, we surely did not create ourselves or were created by mere coincidences. Another argument is that everything has a reason meaning there must be one ultimate causation to everything that has all power to cause this universe. These are the reasons that make my religious beliefs not only rationally routed but also natural. And Islam is the only true religion that perfectly resonates with these universal truths, because it is the truth.

It is a proven part of human nature to believe in a higher power (God). Moreover there is the argument of intelligent design, we surely did not create ourselves or were created by mere coincidences. Another argument is that everything has a reason meaning there must be one ultimate causation to everything that has all power to cause this universe. These are the reasons that make my religious beliefs not only rationally routed but also natural. And Islam is the only true religion that perfectly resonates with these universal truths, because it is the truth.
Why is Islam true and the 3000 other religions wrong. The Roman’s full heartedly believed that their gods were real and true. Julius Cesar even crawled up the stair of the Saturn temple on his hands in knees looking for forgiveness.

It is a proven part of human nature to believe in a higher power (God).
Higher power, yes. But that doesn’t mean it is true nor does it mean there is an afterlife. Nor does it even really mean God jfl.

Moreover there is the argument of intelligent design, we surely did not create ourselves or were created by mere coincidences. Another argument is that everything has a reason meaning there must be one ultimate causation to everything that has all power to cause this universe. These are the reasons that make my religious beliefs not only rationally routed but also natural.
God sucks at creating since he made us into ugly subhuman abominations that no woman wants. Meanwhile Chad slays left and right.

And Islam is the only true religion that perfectly resonates with these universal truths, because it is the truth.
I am an orthodox Jew but stopped believing in religion after realizing it’s all cope. Blackpill debunked the entirety of Judaism (and Islam, since you guys believe the same stuff as us).

Why is Islam true and the 3000 other religions wrong. The Roman’s full heartedly believed that their gods were real and true. Julius Cesar even crawled up the stair of the Saturn temple on his hands in knees looking for forgiveness.
You can look up the series called "The Genius of Islam" made by Daniel Haqiqatjou to explain exactly that.

Higher power, yes. But that doesn’t mean it is true nor does it mean there is an afterlife. Nor does it even really mean God jfl.

God sucks at creating since he made us into ugly subhuman abominations that no woman wants. Meanwhile Chad slays left and right.

I am an orthodox Jew but stopped believing in religion after realizing it’s all cope. Blackpill debunked the entirety of Judaism (and Islam, since you guys believe the same stuff as us).
No, we surely don't believe in the Talmud and its instructions for black magic and other questionable content. We surely believe that Allah created human beings differently with different struggles and Allah does not burden any soul greater than it can bear. And we incels may be tested in remaining grateful towards our creator who has given us this life despite our struggles, whilst Chads may be tested in not becoming arrogant due to their advantage in life. Do you understand?

No, we surely don't believe in the Talmud and its instructions for black magic and other questionable content.
The only part of the talmud that is canonical is the commentaries of the Torah. The rest is just speculation by rabbis. Black magic isn’t real and is just retarded low iq gibberish by unscientific people who didn’t know how the world worked.

We surely believe that Allah created human beings differently with different struggles and Allah does not burden any soul greater than it can bear. And we incels may be tested in remaining grateful towards our creator who has given us this life despite our struggles, whilst Chads may be tested in not becoming arrogant due to their advantage in life. Do you understand?
Why would God give such a shitty test for some and heaven on earth for others? If they really could bear it then why is suicide so common among ugly people and manlets? You are delusional, most people can’t bear rotting as a genetic subhuman and either end up mentally depressed their whole life or commit suicide. The real answer is that genetic traits are inherited, and if you had ugly parents then you will be ugly yourself (especially if you are non-white). And evolutionary people treat ugly people badly due to bad genetics.

The real answer is that genetic traits are inherited
Never said otherwise. However your understanding of the world is not right. Just because other people are failing their test, that does not mean they God doesn't exist. What a weird conclusion.

Never said otherwise. However your understanding of the world is not right. Just because other people are failing their test, that does not mean they God doesn't exist. What a weird conclusion.
The fact that God makes some people live hell on Earth while others are graced by heaven on earth conditions is proof God doesn’t exist. And if he did, he doesn’t give a shit about us uglies.

The fact that God makes some people live hell on Earth while others are graced by heaven on earth conditions is proof God doesn’t exist. And if he did, he doesn’t give a shit about us uglies.

Like I said people are tested in different ways and Allah does not burden any soul greater than it can bear.
If you don't want to understand that, this is a you-problem. Like they say you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Like I said people are tested in different ways
“It’s all just a test bro”. If god already knows the results (due to his omniscience) then why would he need to test us? Why would he make people that would fail the test anyways?

and Allah does not burden any soul greater than it can bear.
The mass amount of suicides by ugly people and manlets show otherwise.

If you don't want to understand that, this is a you-problem. Like they say you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.
I am very educated on Judaism and the Bible. I was raised in a very religious Orthodox Jewish household. So I know from the inside out our religion is a coping mechanism made by my sand nigger ancestors due to being mogged by the Egyptians, babylonians, and every other superior sand nigger civilization.

“It’s all just a test bro”. If god already knows the results (due to his omniscience) then why would he need to test us? Why would he make people that would fail the test anyways?

The mass amount of suicides by ugly people and manlets show otherwise.

I am very educated on Judaism and the Bible. I was raised in a very religious Orthodox Jewish household. So I know from the inside out our religion is a coping mechanism made by my sand nigger ancestors due to being mogged by the Egyptians, babylonians, and every other superior sand nigger civilization.
Can you make a thread like "Judaims exposed as an Ex-Jew"? You surely have some insights on what they say about the "goyim" behind closed doors and in their scriptures.

Like I said people are tested in different ways and Allah does not burden any soul greater than it can bear.
Yeah you’re coping so hard. What kind of test is god giving if kids die of cancer and other illnesses. While there are people born into wealth and live till old age. Even a retard can come up with a better “test” than god.

Can you make a thread like "Judaims exposed as an Ex-Jew"? You surely have some insights on what they say about the "goyim" behind closed doors and in their scriptures.
Don’t need to, just ask Jesus himself. He thought the same thing before the Talmud was even written.
D150CC4F 1805 420C BD73 FE9715459333

And please address my first points. If god already knows the results (due to his omniscience) then why would he need to test us? Why would he make people that would fail the test?

The ironic part is that Bryan Johnson is doing his best to age as quickly as possible unknowingly.

Vegan diet, No sunlight, and excess exercise among other things is the unhealthiest way to live.

Don’t need to, just ask Jesus himself. He thought the same thing before the Talmud was even written.
View attachment 883315

And please address my first points. If god already knows the results (due to his omniscience) then why would he need to test us? Why would he make people that would fail the test?

The question "why" with our limited human understanding is not going to work with Allah almighty. He knows us because he created our souls, so with his infinite wisdom he knows what we did and will do. The purpose of our lives is to be to worship him. A human being may be a slave to his own desires or a slave to someone else. But we Muslims choose to be slaves to our creator, because he surely knows what's best for us.

Yeah you’re coping so hard. What kind of test is god giving if kids die of cancer and other illnesses. While there are people born into wealth and live till old age. Even a retard can come up with a better “test” than god.
The problem is that people assume God would think like limited human beings. Firstly children who die go to paradise, secondly some people's suffering may not only be a test towards themselves to remain grateful to and trusting in Allah, but also towards others who have to means to help the suffering. Some people who suffer come closer to their creator whilst other will choose to be more distant, the same goes in success. Some people may become more grateful whilst others become more arrrogant. This makes perfect sense, I cannot fathom how people don't understand it, unless they actively choose be ignorant.

The human instinct clearly tries to avoid death, it could just be for the purpose of procreation and stuff, but maybe instinctually we know already that whatever is on the other side is not good.

The problem is that people assume God would think like limited human beings. Firstly children who die go to paradise, secondly some people's suffering may not only be a test towards themselves to remain grateful to and trusting in Allah, but also towards others who have to means to help the suffering. Some people who suffer come closer to their creator whilst other will choose to be more distant, the same goes in success. Some people may become more grateful whilst others become more arrrogant. This makes perfect sense, I cannot fathom how people don't understand it, unless they actively choose be ignorant.
coping pisslamic cel

I really don't know how someone can be blackpilled and believe in god.
God is the earliest form of bluepilled programming

I really don't know how someone can be blackpilled and believe in god.
God is the earliest form of bluepilled programming
To understand genetic determinism you don't need to deny God.

-> Least weak anti-Islam argument (baseless insults)
islam is cope, where are all the proof of the end times? wheres the gold in the euphrates? you gon say its oil? just lol @ this shit.

islam is cope, where are all the proof of the end times? wheres the gold in the euphrates? you gon say its oil? just lol @ this shit.
Just as a reminder I was not the one to start a religious debate, I am just reacting.

Have you by any chance scanned the entire Euphrates? Talking about that particular detail, you know part of the prediction is that the Euphrates will try out, which is happening currently btw.

To understand genetic determinism you don't need to deny God.
It goes beyond genetic determinism and stuff, there is zero proof of a god.
It would be cool if it was real I would actually like it kind of, to abide by moral principals and have honour as a child of god, i do it anyway without the fear of some sort of divine justice though, thats the thing with religious people, they are nice but only because of wrong reasons its a sort of pure but fake nice.

Irrespective of this anyway, I feel like these conversations often start poorly, the burden of proof should be upon the believer, not the non-believer since my stance is more grounded in the clearly obseravable realities around each other where as some omnipotent being is not

Just as a reminder I was not the one to start a religious debate, I am just reacting.

Have you by any chance scanned the entire Euphrates? Talking about that particular detail, you know part of the prediction is that the Euphrates will try out, which is happening currently btw.
i dont fucking care i will kms in the next few days, you find out yourself

The question "why" with our limited human understanding is not going to work with Allah almighty. He knows us because he created our souls, so with his infinite wisdom he knows what we did and will do. The purpose of our lives is to be to worship him. A human being may be a slave to his own desires or a slave to someone else. But we Muslims choose to be slaves to our creator, because he surely knows what's best for us.
Never seen God, never heard from him except supposedly through books written thousands of years ago by people in a desert who literally thought it was a good idea to mutilate their baby boy’s dicks.

If there is a real God it would be nothing like what our books say, some humanoid sitting on a throne in heaven with two right hands (yes that is what the Qur’an says jfl) and talking to some low iq desert people to be good wholesome people or they will burn.

Also, what are your thoughts about Jesus teaching the inferiority of the goyim long before the talmud?

Never seen God, never heard from him except supposedly through books written thousands of years ago by people in a desert who literally thought it was a good idea to mutilate their baby boy’s dicks.

If there is a real God it would be nothing like what our books say, some humanoid sitting on a throne in heaven with two right hands (yes that is what the Qur’an says jfl) and talking to some low iq desert people to be good wholesome people or they will burn.

Also, what are your thoughts about Jesus teaching the inferiority of the goyim long before the talmud?
What you are stating is not correct: We understand these descriptions not in a way that we compare Allah to his creation. Allah is not like the creation, and the creation is not like Allah. That means that we ascribe symbolic or metaphoric meanings to those attributes, that many falsely misunderstand.

Moreover, we don't believe in the modern/Christian bible, since it includes many numerical contradictions and is therefore unreliable. So alleged statements of Jesus (peace be upon him) from the Christian Bible cannot be taken as valid information.

The disbelievers are for certain worse human beings, worse than animals, because they choose to remain ignorant and to disbelieve. They still have rights and deserve to be treated with respect. Every non-Muslim is a potential Muslim. Unlike Judaism or Paganism, we don't care about genetic background, meaning the worst non-Muslim human being can turn around his life to be among the believers. Even some of the worst enemies of the early Muslims later converted to Islam.

What you are stating is not correct: We understand these descriptions not in a way that we compare Allah to his creation. Allah is not like the creation, and the creation is not like Allah. That means that we ascribe symbolic or metaphoric meanings to those attributes, that many falsely misunderstand.
I know what Muslims say. Allah has eyes but they are not like our eyes, Allah has hands but they are not like our hands, Allah has (insert body part here) but they are not like our (insert body part here). This clearly means he is similar in the fact that he has body parts just like us.

Moreover, we don't believe in the modern/Christian bible, since it includes many numerical contradictions and is therefore unreliable. So alleged statements of Jesus (peace be upon him) from the Christian Bible cannot be taken as valid information.
He literally taught what the Talmud did before we even had a Talmud jfl. As for the Bible, it is no different than your qur’an. Your qur’an doesn’t match reality either, especially the creation story of Adam and Eve.

The disbelievers are for certain worse human beings, worse than animals, because they choose to remain ignorant and to disbelieve. They still have rights and deserve to be treated with respect. Every non-Muslim is a potential Muslim. Unlike Judaism or Paganism, we don't care about genetic background, meaning the worst non-Muslim human being can turn around his life to be among the believers. Even some of the worst enemies of the early Muslims later converted to Islam.
Cope, there are better religions than ours like Buddhism from India or Confucianism from China. An enlightened Buddhist is greater than any Muslim or Jew that has ever lived.

This guy is aging himself as fast as possible. Bring vegan is garbage for you and also he takes a bunch of garbage supplements that harm your health. Even the capsules of supplements are bad for you

This guy is aging himself as fast as possible. Bring vegan is garbage for you and also he takes a bunch of garbage supplements that harm your health. Even the capsules of supplements are bad for you
The elites are most definitely not vegan. In order to live the longest you have to consume the blood of a baby animal, the reason for this is because all food ages you but the blood of a young animal ages you the least

He wont live that long because he takes toxic supplements extracted from kerosene. Of course he doesn't know it. He's not part of the elite, he's just a rich slave.

Current Elites are that way I guess. Schopey is an exception. That's why I respect my man schopie