Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do the most innocent suffer the most

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
This world is filled with the suffering of innocent animals, children, the poor, the defenseless, the mentally abnormal. I can't take it. I'm no vegan but I can't handle the thought of animals suffering needlessly. I don't love children too much but I hate seeing kids suffering at the hands of shitty parents or bullies. 

And somehow the perpetrators of abuse and injustice always get off free. They are the ones with greater value in the eyes of society so they can do no wrong.

because life is a scam

There is no real answer,  but this might give you something to marinate on:

[font=Merriweather, Georgia,]Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires.[/font]
Niccolò MachiavelliThe Prince

Becuase humans are selfish and evil creatures. We must extinguish all life form.

Earth is a harsh and unforgiving place, where entire lives are decided by pure chance.

A lot people like to pretend that life is fair and just, that there is some form of karma dictating everything - But it's all just denial and wishful thinking.

Its always the ones in the higher ups and the ones that have a lot of power are sociopaths, they usually have no sympathy and remorse.

They've done a survey on CEO's and found out that 20% of them carried some sociopathic/psychopathic traits.

life is inherently unfair and in a matter of years it'll be over

That's how it is.. nature is cruel.. only the strongest survives

kussan said:
Survival of the fittest.
unironically this
we're all going to die with no genes to pass on