Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do the jews demonize rednecks so much.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I assume aside from them being white that rednecks can often win in debates against people.

With say, mentioning the eat raw milk and manly food they hunt for, not microplastics. Jews fear and hate all masculintiy especially the purity of those who have healthy bodies etc. Idk rednecks and jews seem so opposite.

I assume aside from them being white that rednecks can often win in debates against people.

With say, mentioning the eat raw milk and manly food they hunt for, not microplastics. Jews fear and hate all masculintiy especially the purity of those who have healthy bodies etc. Idk rednecks and jews seem so opposite.
They ignore the fact that if the majority of white people were acting like rednecks niggers wouldn't be shit compared to them but since the average white person is civilized and well-mannered, well niggers go around and beat the shit out of them for no reason. Rednecks are based.

simple: the jews will demonize anything that isn't them.

normies that shit on rednecks shit their pants when they encounter your average tyrone.

They ignore the fact that if the majority of white people were acting like rednecks niggers wouldn't be shit compared to them but since the average white person is civilized and well-mannered, well niggers go around and beat the shit out of them for no reason. Rednecks are based.
so basically jews demonize them because rednecks being based = too strong for jewish agenda to end whites.

Good point maybe it’s cos incest is followed in redneck communities just like within the jews

The Jews demonise any goyim that could be based

white people for the most part have been trained to be obedient, decent, follow the rules etc and become less aggressive compared to past, ethnics/blacks abuse it very well

They have guns and are not afraid of using it.

Or at least that is what I think as a non american mixed race.

white people for the most part have been trained to be obedient, decent, follow the rules etc and become less aggressive compared to past, ethnics/blacks abuse it very well
yep.

so basically jews demonize them because rednecks being based = too strong for jewish agenda to end whites.
the average redneck is much more high t than the average hood nigger. Angrier and masculine too. They also do very masculine things as hobbies such as hunting, fishing most of them can build a lot of things. In general they are capable old school people. I don't see how they are bad they are the last sane white americans left.

the average redneck is much more high t than the average hood nigger. Angrier and masculine too. They also do very masculine things as hobbies such as hunting, fishing most of them can build a lot of things. In general they are capable old school people. I don't see how they are bad they are the last sane white americans left.
they're underplayed in the media bc the jews want them to die.

do you think its worse for a jew/nerd to be around rednecks than blacks tho?

Idk if rednecks are angrier tbh. nigs commit homicide.

do you think its worse for a jew/nerd to be around rednecks than blacks tho?

Idk if rednecks are angrier tbh. nigs commit homicide.
niggers are more impulsive, willing to kill you. You can definitely come to terms with rednecks. Bro they are not what the media portrays them jfl. Most rednecks are normal people like you and me except that they don't give a shit about modern tech and are still traditional. Surprisingly if you aren't 24/7 on instagram you are weird in the eyes of the normies

niggers are more impulsive, willing to kill you. You can definitely come to terms with rednecks. Bro they are not what the media portrays them jfl. Most rednecks are normal people like you and me except that they don't give a shit about modern tech and are still traditional. Surprisingly if you aren't 24/7 on instagram you are weird in the eyes of the normies
What’s the cutoff point for rednekcs 2000s or 90s

Most rednecks are white.

Not just Jews, all Semites. In fact, Arabs are often even more misandric, especially the Qatari's, fuck Qatar.

I hate rednecks and right wingers I’m proud Marxist Leninist technocrat
IMG 0488

Rednecks aren’t economically productive or convenient for soycial engineering causes

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Not just Jews, all Semites. In fact, Arabs are often even more misandric, especially the Qatari's, fuck Qatar.
How are arabs misandric? They have a stereotype of being misogynistic.

Because they’re white, self-reliant, anti-cosmopolitan, and suspicious of federal authority

Because they’re white, self-reliant, anti-cosmopolitan, and suspicious of federal authority
Yeah this. I have family that works in the government and we are on the lookout for all right wing extremism

They don't like seeing people (mainly poor people) have fun or enjoy their lives without succumbing to the Jewish plague.

Rednecks are really good at enjoying their lives and kikes seethe at the thought of them not on jewpharmas pills 24/7.

They don't like seeing people (mainly poor people) have fun or enjoy their lives without succumbing to the Jewish plague.

Rednecks are really good at enjoying their lives and kikes seethe at the thought of them not on jewpharmas pills 24/7.
And rednecks don't really shop in any market the jews own so they are enraged

I don’t have the time for redneck retards. Fun at first but I lose patience with them.

the special fun GIF by The Special Without Brett Davis
the special gay GIF by The Special Without Brett Davis

honey boo boo lol GIF
redneck GIF