Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do the IT members obsess over us?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee God and Cigarettes
★★★★★
Do they want us?

because they hate us for embracing the truth

Do they? Ever since Doggy and princesskitty got banned the few times I've gone on there were next to no screenshots of .is. Just other subreddits, and jewtube comments.

If anything more users here are obsessed with them.

They are chronically online and have nothing better to do so they prey on us, objectively the lowest on the societal hierarchy

It is called vigilante effect. They laugh at you while work as glowies to report any nigger being as stupid enough to publish his ER plans.

Who wants incels? Imagine there were no niggers here saying the shit we saying and acted just like desperated men. They'd still hate on us, because for them we should be killed at the end of they day, at the same way that subreddit is led by foids.

because they hate us for embracing the truth
Why would they waste their precious free time tracking us? They must secretly be jealous of us :feelswhere:

Do they? Ever since Doggy and princesskitty got banned the few times I've gone on there were next to no screenshots of .is. Just other subreddits, and jewtube comments.

There's that girl who goes by an username akin to "Muted Protection" on reddit, she lurks here apparently. Not sure if she posts screenshots too

For the same reason .is members obsess over IT members. bums who have nothing going on in their lives need enemies to occupy their time with.

We have so many infiltrators from various hate groups. I doubt we are as obsessed as they are.

More importantly who cares

There are a few reason that I think they are obsessed with us for

For men:
1. Incels in denial who want to interact with other incels in some way but not in a positive way because they are still in denial. (Idk if that made sense the way I worded it)

2. They want to act like white knight saviors for women. They basically want to show to women "Look I'm nothing like these guys! Don't worry I'll call out this behavior for you qweens!!" It's kind of a white knight tactic to be seen as a "Nice guy" in a way?

3. They are just normies with a superiority complex who want to feel better then someone so they pick on the lowest of the low.

4. They assume we are all violent, hateful rapist because of the media portraying us as such and IT further pushing that narrative so they feel the need to hate on us.

For women:

1. Now im not 100% confident that this is a popular reason but I do slightly suspect that they like us a bit? Now think about the whole "Dark triad" shit, you know how some women like the aggressive, toxic kind of guys? Well the incels shown on that subreddit are exactly that so maybe they imagine a chad behind the screen with that behavior?

2. They had a few bad experiences with men in life and wants to take their anger out on us (even though most of the time it's normies/chads that give them those bad experiences jfl)

3. Just like #3 for men they also have a sort of superiority complex so they will pick on the lowest of the low.

Damn that was a long comment.

I might copy and paste this into a thread.