Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do the biggest trucels cope the most?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Why can’t they swallow the :blackpill:, accept that it’s over, and stop wasting time chasing foids?

View: https://youtu.be/qgF89DzkgH4
The INCEL notices he is not getting any attention from girls that the desires, so he goes and ascs for advice on his favorite website REDDIT :)soy:)
41FCC3BF 368D 47FB A567 4C9984D9CB99

There he gets very valuable advice, like changing his glasses to a bigger pair to get better looks:
87833ED9 7AF7 4CCE A8EB A462DA1625B5

HAPPY he goes to implement the advice from his favourite website and gets himself new glasses:

But.. wait. HE FORGOT HE IS A INCEL SKULL WITH A TINY ASS SKULL THAT WILL NEVER LOOK GOOD, GLASSES DONT MATTWER YOU RETARDEd

THIS is the pathetic outcome: OVER FOR HIM :feelswhy:

It depends on circumstance; I was blackpilled simply because I was too autistic to speak to foids, let alone orbit one, which gave me ample opportunity to observe social dynamics.

It depends on circumstance; I was blackpilled simply because I was too autistic to speak to foids, let alone orbit one, which gave me ample opportunity to observe social dynamics.
same

They haven't been bullied and rejected enough. Some time in a black public area should fix this.

would autistic guys match well with autistc foids?

I'm getting triggered watching this

It's so fucking over:feelsbadman:

Lmao I look just like him except my face is slightly bigger.