Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do tall women not date manlets?

Because they aren't attracted to manlets

no one wanna a shorty.
the only short guys who manage to get a taller woman are usually the chadlets who date women significally taller than them just because of the fetish.

because mating with a manlet will ruin their tall genes

because mating with a manlet will ruin their tall genes
The thing is, a tall foid is guaranteed to have tall kids as long as the father isn't a literal midget, whereas a tallfag having tall kids is like 50/50 if the mother is average height and below.

Meanwhile if a male says the same about only wanting virgins

“yikes inkwel, you are an insecure misogynist sexist pig”

I think hollywood is the exception to the rule. Zendaya, Claudia Schiffer, Katie Holmes, Charlize Theron, an Nicole Kidman have all been with guys they were taller than. Of course those guys have a fuck ton of money and success and are pleasant to look at on camera, so that should just about give u insight on their little exception to the rule...

The thing is, a tall foid is guaranteed to have tall kids as long as the father isn't a literal midget, whereas a tallfag having tall kids is like 50/50 if the mother is average height and below.
no way how do you know that ? if that's true am bout to go on mission for tall girls

Foid hivemind

These whotes say this yet when a man says he wants a hairless light skinned bitch, suddenly dats racism dats colorism, even though studies show over and over that all males across all races prefer whiter skin tones on women because women BIOLOGICALLY have less melanin and body hair.

Why why

Why why

Why can't we just have sharia already ffs

Meanwhile if a male says the same about only wanting virgins

“yikes inkwel, you are an insecure misogynist sexist pig”
Skin color is more comparable in this scenario. See my post above.

Skin color is more comparable in this scenario. See my post above.
True. But even in the case where the foid has a choice, it is more evil to not like her choices than for her to not like something you didn’t choose. So this is even more extreme.

These whotes say this yet when a man says he wants a hairless light skinned bitch, suddenly dats racism dats colorism, even though studies show over and over that all males across all races prefer whiter skin tones on women because women BIOLOGICALLY have less melanin and body hair.
This is what I hate the most, the hypocrisy. Man cannot say their preferences if not he would be would be accused of various "isms".