Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do soys white knight so hard about the abortion thing if they're not even getting sex?

They think they will get something out of it, despite it being an incredibly low IQ strategy that has pretty much backfired for the last 100 years (it started with the cucks who gave foids rights)

You should know that many of them are on antidepressants (basically estrogen), or other hormone-related pills (all of them are basically estrogen), which causes their fertility to decrease massively, essentially lowering their sex drive to minimal levels. This still doesn't supress the need for intimacy and living with someone else who loves you, which is why many of them eventually commit suicide in their 30s-40s.

Tbh I'm pro abortion because its better to abort a fetus than let a toxic single mother parent it. I would rather not be born into this world so maybe that affects my stance on abortion as well. If women don't want to become mothers then I don't think they should be forced to do it. Women never liked children anyway, kids were just a way for the women to ensure that the man stays around and provides. Wahmen never loved their husbands, and wahmens never loved their kids. Women cannot love, they can only follow hypergamy, and their solipsistic nature.

Tbh I'm pro abortion because its better to abort a fetus than let a toxic single mother parent it. I would rather not be born into this world so maybe that affects my stance on abortion as well. If women don't want to become mothers then I don't think they should be forced to do it. Women never liked children anyway, kids were just a way for the women to ensure that the man stays around and provides. Wahmen never loved their husbands, and wahmens never loved their kids. Women cannot love, they can only follow hypergamy, and their solipsistic nature.

the same soys want everyone to be injected with cuckcines :feelsdevil:

"If I'm nice towards women they'll eventually accept to have sex with me one day" :soy:
Cucks.

To virtue signal and show that they're down with the cause

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back