Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do soys think tattoos/sleeves will get them laid?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I always see normies with them, or you'll hear them go, "just get a sleeve bro", which I've never understood the logic behind that. It doesn't help at all, obviously nothing does if you're not Chad. and the only men I do see with tattoos especially sleeves are comically pretty much soyboy ugly framelet bitch looking dudes, or fat guys with shit beards who think they're "big" (lard is making them look alot bigger than their skinny frame.)

that, or sluts with nose piercings. So I don't see why normies think tattoos are supposed to increase your smv

because they think tatted out chad gets laid because he has tattoos.

normies law: The less Chad you are, the more effort you have to put into looksmaxxing until you get diminishing returns

I hate tattoos, it should be outlawed.

Are they low IQ as fuck? Think back 20 years ago. Are barbed wire tattoos still cool?

yes tattoos are soy

just be inked, bro!

Imagine being 40+ with visible tattoos

tattoos are ugly af on women

tattoos are ugly af on women
Yet every single roasties in my college campus has them

I don't know how or why do they think Chad will notice them more?

Yet every single roasties in my college campus has them

I don't know how or why do they think Chad will notice them more?
Teehee I'm more unique with tatoos.
No joke so many dumbass females think lile this.
I remember after highschool since the females turned 18 they all ended up getting tatoos immediately

Teehee I'm more unique with tatoos.
No joke so many dumbass females think lile this.
I remember after highschool since the females turned 18 they all ended up getting tatoos immediately
Foids law

The more unique you try to be the more of a generic blown out roastie you end up

I'm jelly of these ngl

I hate tattoos, it should be outlawed.
Don't think I've ever met a guy who preferred them on a foid. Tolerate yes, but never a preference unless they're a soy cuck who will be happy to get a whiff of anything. So gross when I see them on a foid. :feelspuke:

It's the same mindset "just be confident bro" comes from. There's a lot of retards that think if they just mimic chads actions they can have the same success, without realising its not chads actions that cause his success.
Its so pathetic when people think copying celebrities or Chad will make them better or succeed

Because they see a frontman of a band or soundcloud rappers with a shit ton of tattoos and see thots swarm over them and think that can magically happen to them

Low iq thread for many tattoos increase smv because women love impulsive behavior

tattoos are disgusting tbh. I automatically lose some respect when I see a nigga with em

Because they are retards that don't know that looks are everything