Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do some women have to breastfeed in public?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
It's so common to see women popping out their titties in public to breastfeed their babies. They have no shame at all, and they don't care if the guy who has to put up with that gets a boner. Women use their own babies to have an excuse to act like whores.

I never saw it lol.

Only some gypsies do it here, they don't have manners anyway nobody see them as human

Honestly idgaf. If she's hot I get to see a tit, if she's not I look away.

It's tempting tbh. I feel like kicking the baby out to take his place.

Because degeneracy.

Nudity is nudity. A baby's need doesn't change anything. So for people to debate allowing it with "But the baby is hungry" are missing the point.

To get free Microsoft tech support.
show bobs pls, thanks mlady.

To get attention
I never saw it lol.

Only some gypsies do it here, they don't have manners anyway nobody see them as human
your area isn't a western country
in western countries they dress up like whores and shove it in everybody's face

It's so common to see women popping out their titties in public to breastfeed their babies. They have no shame at all, and they don't care if the guy who has to put up with that gets a boner. Women use their own babies to have an excuse to act like whores.
Do they? Is it really a thing in the West.

To get attention

your area isn't a western country
in western countries they dress up like whores and shove it in everybody's face
right,I never saw it they just go to another room to breastfeed or there are breastfeeding rooms in some places
but I once saw a gypsy breastfeeding lol once you see,you cant unsee

I never saw it.

Because they're attention-seeking whores. Any hole who wants to take out her tits in public deserves to be groped.

Never saw it. My country is not that cucked.

Cause her baby is hungry lol

Cause her baby is hungry lol

She can prepare a milk bottle for her baby before leaving her house. There's no need to pop the tit out in public

3D tits are unappealing compared to anime tiddies

Because society is gynocentric. They could easily go do it in a private place like a bathroom.

However, it could be to genuinely nourish the child so he won't be hungry and angry. After all, breastmilk is better than formula.

They want to rub it in our faces that we’re never gonna get it.