Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do some whites have Black hair?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
@BummerDrummer can you enlighten me on this? You seem to be knowledgeable about these topics.

Isn't black hair a dirty ethnic thing?

My dad had red hair

Black hair is actually or rather, socially seen in whites.
It is real.
But ethnics always have black hair as their trait.

It is real.
But why do whites have it? Shouldn't they just have blond or brown hair?

Also, thanks for the response @Miserable .

Pretty sure black hair on whites is mostly a med/southern euro trait, though some could be very white Hispanics.
Tumblr pe30cnmYDZ1rasnq9o1 1280

Last edited:
But why do whites have it? Shouldn't they just have blond or brown hair?

Also, thanks for the response @Miserable .
NP.
But Idk, I can only guess.
Maybe genetics, maybe centuries of European or Asian traits.
Lol, I think you are right in having BummerDrummer give his answer.

Must be so cool and unique. Seeing red hair.
And here I am, stuck with black hair instead

though ngl I‘d look ten times worse if I had red hair

@pp183 will eliminate the whites.

I'm known as a "mosaic": because my Mom is Scottish I am half ginger, but somehow that means only my facial hair is red. The hair on my head is brown. It's rare and not a good trait tbh

I'm known as a "mosaic": because my Mom is Scottish I am half ginger, but somehow that means only my facial hair is red. The hair on my head is brown. It's rare and not a good trait tbh
Sorry to hear that. My Apologies. I wasn't informed about this.

@BummerDrummer can you enlighten me on this? You seem to be knowledgeable about these topics.

Isn't black hair a dirty ethnic thing?
It is real.
Black eyes and black hair (NOT BROWN HAIR AND BROWN EYES, PITCH BLACK) are both non European traits. If a “white” person has these they’re usually mutted with something else, almost always Jewish, like Ben Shapiro (who is pale skinned but pitch black eyes and hair). I’ve never seen a whire person with both black hair and black eyes. Some whites have one of these traits but again it’s usually because they’re mutts. Colored hair (brown, blonde, red, etc.) and eyes are European traits

Black eyes and black hair (NOT BROWN HAIR AND BROWN EYES, PITCH BLACK) are both non European traits. If a “white” person has these they’re usually mutted with something else, almost always Jewish, like Ben Shapiro (who is pale skinned but pitch black eyes and hair). I’ve never seen a whire person with both black hair and black eyes. Some whites have one of these traits but again it’s usually because they’re mutts. Colored hair (brown, blonde, red, etc.) and eyes are European traits
Didn't the Fuhrer had black hair?

Last edited:
No. He had brown hair and blue eyes which is why I wanna stress brown hair is not pitch black hair
View attachment 438660
That looks brown hair to you? Lol. Pretty blackish brown tbh. So, according to your own words he's a border line mutt. Got it. Thanks for clearing this up.

That looks brown hair to you? Lol. Pretty blackish brown tbh. So, according to your own words he's a border line mutt. Got it. Thanks for clearing this up.
No, because, like I just explained, there is a notable difference between black hair and brown hair. One is European, the other is non European. Never is hitler described as having black hair.
Hitler's hair was medium brown; Himmler's hair was a light shade of brown [or "dirty" blonde?]. Light to medium brown is probably the most common hair color among ethnic German people (this includes Austrians). From there it goes to lighter and to darker in probably equal numbers.

In addition, Hitler, Himmler and Hess had blue eyes.

If you can't see the difference I have no idea what to tell you.

No, because, like I just explained, there is a notable difference between black hair and brown hair. One is European, the other is non European. Never is hitler described as having black hair.
Hitler's hair was medium brown; Himmler's hair was a light shade of brown [or "dirty" blonde?]. Light to medium brown is probably the most common hair color among ethnic German people (this includes Austrians). From there it goes to lighter and to darker in probably equal numbers.

In addition, Hitler, Himmler and Hess had blue eyes.

View attachment 438665View attachment 438664
If you can't see the difference I have no idea what to tell you.
You take things too seriously tbh. Should lighten up a bit. I was just having a banter lol.

I got it now SScel, he had brown hair.

The American stereotype Irish and Scottish people as being ginger but ginger hair isn't that common. If you saw a school class photo of 100 people, 80 of them would have dark hair. Obviously the females would have dyed blonde hair but they would be naturally brown. I get some ginger hairs in my beard because my uncle is ginger.

The American stereotype Irish and Scottish people as being ginger but ginger hair isn't that common. If you saw a school class photo of 100 people, 80 of them would have dark hair. Obviously the females would have dyed blonde hair but they would be naturally brown. I get some ginger hairs in my beard because my grandmother was ginger.
This tbh. Accurate assessment.