Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why do some retards (including black pillers) simp over gamer foids?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
JFL a foid playing video games is so gay and tranny. I would reject a Stacy if she played video games because foids are supposed to be in the kitchen and cook me food, not play video games cuz a foid playing video games is a gay nigger. I don’t get what’s so charming about them. They’re fucking gross weird faggots for being a foid and playing video games. I’d understand and like a foid more if she played sports but video games should be brocels only and no foids allowed. I especially don’t understand why some of you hardcore black pillers start being a faggot simp for gamer foids tbh.

I hate it when foids act like they've been lifetime gamers. It's not like you heard about a Chad playing a game and then decided to try it out yourself and have your white knights carry you.

because i wanna fuck so bad. im horny as fuck, im freaky as fuck

I hate it when foids act like they've been lifetime gamers. It's not like you heard about a Chad playing a game and then decided to try it out yourself and have your white knights carry you.
Yea it’s so fucking weird. They’re not good at video games nor will they ever be. Men will always be better. Only men should play video games while foids cook food in the kitchen. I don’t want to hear a faggot foids voice when I’m playing a video game.

Yea it’s so fucking weird. They’re not good at video games nor will they ever be. Men will always be better. Only men should play video games while foids cook food in the kitchen. I don’t want to hear a faggot foids voice when I’m playing a video game.
I honestly can't understand how there are men that don't have the urge to punch their monitors whenever they hear a foid's voice, let alone simp for them. What's the point of being nice to foids if you're never going to encounter them again? Also the fags that are nice to foids are always toxic to others guys that mess up a bit.

Foids monetize men's hobbies, it's EZ money for twitch thots with no skills required. Nerds watch twitch thots because the average nerd has no ability to attract womyn so the streamer is like a virtual girlfriend for them, it's all they have.

Foids monetize men's hobbies, it's EZ money for twitch thots with no skills required. Nerds watch twitch thots because the average nerd has no ability to attract womyn so the streamer is like a virtual girlfriend for them, it's all they have.
It's also a good way to attract nerds to make them follow their socials, like their Onlyfans.

Gamer foids are just phony attention seekers.

I honestly can't understand how there are men that don't have the urge to punch their monitors whenever they hear a foid's voice, let alone simp for them. What's the point of being nice to foids if you're never going to encounter them again? Also the fags that are nice to foids are always toxic to others guys that mess up a bit.
That’s why COD has the most based community. Back when I still played it 2 years ago any foid that spoke was met with toxicity. Some niggers were racist to me too but it was funny and I was racist back to them. Your mom jokes too and anti faggotry… Good times, mang. Good times.

It's simple, men desire women sexually but have no interest whatsoever in their typical feminine personalities. Gamer girls seemingly provide a matching sexuality and matching interests, which make her more desirable especially to social outcasts and nerds (who tend to be gamers).

It's simple, men desire women sexually but have no interest whatsoever in their typical feminine personalities. Gamer girls seemingly provide a matching sexuality and matching interests, which make her more desirable especially to social outcasts and nerds (who tend to be gamers).
I want a feminine foid tbh

That’s why COD has the most based community. Back when I still played it 2 years ago any foid that spoke was met with toxicity. Some niggers were racist to me too but it was funny and I was racist back to them. Your mom jokes too and anti faggotry.. good times, mang. Good times.
COD does have a based community, but the games are always recycled. Also it has a low-skill ceiling so everyone is pretty much around the same level.

COD does have a based community, but the games are always recycled. Also it has a low-skill ceiling so everyone is pretty much around the same level.
Yea I haven’t played it since I was like 14 Kek so idek how current COD is like anymore.

This, I would like a gamer gf because I would have a reason to care about her beyond sex. I find titty streamers cringe though.

This, I would like a gamer gf because I would have a reason to care about her beyond sex. I find titty streamers cringe though.
But gaming is a masculine thing I don’t understand how you’re attracted to it

titty streamers, like the majority of "gamer girls", only do it for attention. Your cringe is justified.

titty streamers, like the majority of "gamer girls", only do it for attention. Your cringe is justified.
all women only play because they want attention from men they don't actually like the game

Bc they are retards