Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do some people who always reject them keep trying to flirt?

common rejected

common rejected

Greycel
because there are people who always reject her and keep trying to have a girlfriend and always try with pretty women. I used to try to flirt, but after seeing that everyone rejected me and there is no woman who would not be disgusted by having me in her life, I gave up. :soy:

I used to be one of those because I thought it was a matter of trying, if I tried hard enough I will get lucky one day. I just got blocked in the end

Ok never mind I properly parsed your post now.

It's because there's literally nothing else you can do. There's only one thing that matters in this universe and that's staying in the gene pool. Either you keep trying to play the game or you fucking lose.

I try because I don't lose anything, and because I like to think that there is a modicum of hope even if there is none at all. Besides, it feeds my hatred of foids.