Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do some people sympathize with ISIS?

Melinda

Melinda

Banned
-
14COhR2.png

@opsec
@GunnaSecure
@oilonthe-Rose

I prefer the imperfections of the West than the East.

A part of me feels glad being a Westerner.

I don't want the whole Sharia and ISIS thing happening to us, tbh.

I think I'm the only one here who genuinely sympathize them. I have an archive about 500GB filled with Iraqi Insurgency Furqan - Islamic State video and nasheed releases beginning around 2003.

i sympathize with them because they are upholders of the Quran and sunnah in the most close ways.

people are too quick to call them "khawarij", or defactors of the religion.

they have completely misinterpreted and perverted the hadith when rasulAllah SAW said how they (khawarij) will recite the Quran but it will not go past their throats (in action). They say Islamic State is khawarij.

now lets try this again, with the proper Islamic viewpoint. The khawarij are those who are linient with the murtaddeen kuffar and rafidah. They are the ones who promote homosexuality, those who do not pray, those who do not read or care about Quran but call them muslims as a fashion label.

1:1 example here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMQjyRc7eiY

"im a muslim but i dont wear the hijab" LOL oxymoron if ive ever seen one. these muslims are deliberately acting unislamic to appeal to westerners. THESE are the khawarij, THESE PEOPLE DO NOT PRAY, DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE RELIGION, NOTHING. ITS A FASHION STATEMENT.

onward, the caliphate was created to stop oppression against muslims and carry out the affairs of a state Islamically. This can be seen in Return of the Gold Dinar film. It can be seen in "The Structure of the Khilafah" (very good watch, this will change your mind about the islamic state 100% inshAllah).

I really dont think you wil find another supporter of dawlah here. but ask me more specific questions as this one was broad. ^^ watch that video inshAllah.

Melinda said:
14COhR2.png

@opsec
@GunnaSecure
@oilonthe-Rose

I don't sympathize with ISIS. The Prophet Muhammad SAW even predicted people who would be extremist followers

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONTznzhg0d0[/video]

GunnaSecure said:
I don't sympathize with ISIS. The Prophet Muhammad SAW even predicted people who would be extremist followers

3:20 about the hadith i mentioned above. RasulAllah SAW is not discribing IS, but rather the Shia and the Muslims who loosely practice or value the religion. That they will pick and choose out of the Quran, ignoring verses such as forbidding homosexuality, but blindly promoting mercy and peace.

peace is reserved for only those who seek it. if people wish for paradise, they work for it. LGBT muslims who fully support LGBT are the khawarij, not IS.

good thread, subscribed

@commander_zoidberg

I want them to kill lots of people.

Because they kill people and a lot of people (like me) have homicidal thoughts.

KKtheHentaicel said:
Because they kill people and a lot of people (like me) have homicidal thoughts.

bro big difference between cold blooded murder and Shar'i ruled execution. you gots to know the difference.

opsec said:
bro big difference between cold blooded murder and Shar'i ruled execution. you gots to know the difference.

Not in my eyes. Killing is killing, and I commend them for it.

KKtheHentaicel said:
Not in my eyes. Killing is killing, and I commend them for it.

na bro. all execution orders must be approved by the Shura council of the Khilafah.

Thankfully because of this extreme time of war, the current Shura council approves near anything. There is no time to wait and put trial when the entire Muslim Ummah is at steak!

if you want some really good executions, or just mass grave executions, PM me i gotchu on the best stuff.

opsec said:
na bro. all execution orders must be approved by the Shura council of the Khilafah.

Thankfully because of this extreme time of war, the current Shura council approves near anything. There is no time to wait and put trial when the entire Muslim Ummah is at steak!

if you want some really good executions, or just mass grave executions, PM me i gotchu on the best stuff.

Keep Koping King.  :bigsmile:

GunnaSecure said:

But earlier you posted
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You guys think it's cope. But don't be looking all suprised when you're falling towards the pit of Jahannam and you see @[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]opsec[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif], @[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ilieknothing[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] , @[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]7339er[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif], @Bushladen001, @oilonthe-Rose, @[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]incel[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]-Because-Short, @[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pakicel[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif], and me all milly rocking together at the gates of jannah with the prophet muhammad saw while Isis music blasts in the background you stupid FUCKS
[/font]

opsec said:
..., the current Shura council approves near anything. There is no time to wait and put trial ...

So the execution are not justified, even by radical islamic standards

I dreamed about ISIS tonight

KKtheHentaicel said:

setting: some city 

me : a sf soldier of a group of some sf

context: my group was not ISIS but we were shooting at the same targets they wer shooting at

the dream: it starts with me and my group taking a defensive position while advancing towards some building, enemy was sniping to us from there, trying a flank manouver , enemy shells chemical gas, mustard-like, no masks
some ISIS resolves the situation with rpg

then I find myself in the middle of intense firefight in some periphery, ISIS technical firing AT's, I see blood and corpses around

wake up, have some food, posting here now, it's 5 AM here

nausea said:

context: my group was not ISIS but we were shooting at the same targets they wer shooting at

the dream: it starts with me and my group taking a defensive position while advancing towards some building, enemy was sniping to us from there, trying a flank manouver , enemy shells chemical gas, mustard-like, no masks

then I find myself in the middle of intense firefight in some periphery, ISIS technical firing AT's, I see blood and corpses around

Sounds fun. Who do you think I'm an alt of btw?

I sympathise with the region and what the US imperialists have done to it. We destroyed it just because Saddam wanted to sell oil in Euros and because a few republican party donors wanted to make money. Anyone with an understanding of Arabs or the region in general would have left well alone.

In a way i sympathize with the fact that ISIS are being used by the CIA and others as useful idiots in the proxy against Iran and Hezbollah.

That being said they are a deadly enemy who will likely metastasize into a new form of cancer and being new fronts in this war. If they start combat operations in mainland Europe we are fucked. We should exterminate them. Entirely. At whatever cost.

commander_zoidberg said:
If they start combat operations in mainland Europe we are fucked.
but how?
commander_zoidberg said:
We should exterminate them. Entirely. At whatever cost.
we shall exterminate the imperialists

KKtheHentaicel said:
Sounds fun. Who do you think I'm an alt of btw?
it wasn't fun at all

I got video for you if you go on with this

nausea said:

i often get dreams similar like this. i also have maladaptive daydreaming of being with the inghimassieen. thing is, i look at old pictures from 2014 in Raqqah and you just know it wont be the same. all those brothers are in Jannah now. now Dawlah is a fraction of what it was.

dont get me wrong. Baqiyah wa tatamaddad forever. but it will never be full scaled battle like how it has been the past 4 years now.

opsec said:
i often get dreams similar like this
I always dream about war since my heartbreak

KKtheHentaicel said:
Send me the video my dude.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1GkvdbMzI0[/video]

Erenor said:
So the execution are not justified, even by radical islamic standards

no theyre justified bc the Shura council approved the current guidelines. we wont know the guidelines. that would be an internal threat of security for IS.

opsec said:
no theyre justified bc the Shura council approved the current guidelines. we wont know the guidelines. that would be an internal threat of security for IS.

How would it be an internal threat of security? The guidelines not being public gives the leaders the option to abuse their power, imo.

@Melinda I received an alert from you here

nausea said:

I did as well. I want an explanation.

opsec said:
nausea said:
I did as well. I want an explanation.
it happened also another time in another thread with another user

The only thing I like about daesh is the sex slave market but they can't win against military technology and have already lost all their territory.

I am not a muslim.
I sympathise with ISIS for the way they treat women, it is how women should be treated. They fight the corrupt, evil western governments. My family is half descended from Iraqi refugees who came to the UK. The situation the country was left in after the US was awful. Arabia was home to many of the world's greatest civilisations, muslim or not. I feel like ISIS, in a way stand for returning the region to it's former glory.
I find groups like the Taliban to be far more interesting. The Haqqani network and the mujahideen have to be the best Islamic groups. I want to join the Taliban or Al-Qaeda as it would possibly open doors for revenge on the UK and the way it's people have treated me. I would get an arranged marriage, a gun and a chance to kill. 
So when I can leave school next year I hope to join the Haqqani Network.

oilonthe-Rose said:
I am not a muslim.
I sympathise with ISIS for the way they treat women, it is how women should be treated. They fight the corrupt, evil western governments. My family is half descended from Iraqi refugees who came to the UK. The situation the country was left in after the US was awful. Arabia was home to many of the world's greatest civilisations, muslim or not. I feel like ISIS, in a way stand for returning the region to it's former glory.
I find groups like the Taliban to be far more interesting. The Haqqani network and the mujahideen have to be the best Islamic groups. I want to join the Taliban or Al-Qaeda as it would possibly open doors for revenge on the UK and the way it's people have treated me. I would get an arranged marriage, a gun and a chance to kill. 
So when I can leave school next year I hope to join the Haqqani Network.

Tha Haqqani network will probably shit in your mouth if you don't convert tbh. They're very muslim and don't think highly of kuffar.

Melinda said:
Tha Haqqani network will probably shit in your mouth if you don't convert tbh. They're very muslim and don't think highly of kuffar.

Yeah, then i'll just convert. I have no faith. No female cares about my life. Hopefully I can get a woman who cares.

oilonthe-Rose said:
Yeah, then i'll just convert. I have no faith. No female cares about my life. Hopefully I can get a woman who cares.

What made you decide to join a group like the Haqqani network? Just the fact that you couldn't get a gun?

Melinda said:
What made you decide to join a group like the Haqqani network? Just the fact that you couldn't get a gun?

Yeah pretty much. UK gun laws are a piss take, lul.

oilonthe-Rose said:
They fight the corrupt, evil western governments
like talibans and many other righteous men, but there's alot of infight

nausea said:
like talibans and many other righteous men, but there's alot of infight

Yes there is brother, and it is the only reason that these men have not taken control of the entire world. It is the infighting.

ISIS happened because western imperialists and russia consider themselves the owners of the entire world and paragons of virtue

obviously they just want the resources, everybody who has a mind and a brain knows this

Interesting how it's all Isis and no Taliban

nausea said:
here in italy I have access to toptier experts

Only people I ever heard stuff from was in Dubai

ArtoriasWolf said:
nausea said:
here in italy I have access to toptier experts
Only people I ever heard stuff from was in Dubai
you german, you may have access to our experts