Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do some people simps aliens so much?

Limitcel

Limitcel

A man is born free and everywhere he is in chains
★★★★
Maybe in the universe as a whole there is alien life (it's very likely even though I wouldn't want it because I hate aliens)

But aliens that have contact with humans? Nah that's too much, it's more plausible that if contact really happened they would be demons than aliens
Space is too big for civilizations to meet like this

People want some entertainment. An alien invasion might make for a fulfilling fight, too

Maybe in the universe as a whole there is alien life (it's very likely even though I wouldn't want it because I hate aliens)

But aliens that have contact with humans? Nah that's too much, it's more plausible that if contact really happened they would be demons than aliens
Space is too big for civilizations to meet like this
It is part of being human to simplify things. In the past it was believed that storms and lightning were created by an angry god (I think the god Odin). Humans like easy answers (or rather the brain) we are biologically predisposed to make less mental effort to reserve energy. People look for easy answers for this reason, not to mention those who are willing to believe them because of trauma, there are many stories on the internet (and in real life) of people who because of their past have attached themselves to illusions, simply for them it is the only way to feel better, and it is understandable humanly speaking.

It is part of being human to simplify things. In the past it was believed that storms and lightning were created by an angry god (I think the god Odin). Humans like easy answers (or rather the brain) we are biologically predisposed to make less mental effort to reserve energy. People look for easy answers for this reason, not to mention those who are willing to believe them because of trauma, there are many stories on the internet (and in real life) of people who because of their past have attached themselves to illusions, simply for them it is the only way to feel better, and it is understandable humanly speaking.
Sounds kinda soyience response. Praise God and metaphysics and stop faggoting redditing out