Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do some people here hate sandniggers?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
While, Europeans are being cucks, sands are the only race actively fighting jews. So logically Incels should support sands, yet, people here like @RealSchizo seem to hate sands.

October 7th was the most based day in the history of planet earth, Europeans would never do something similar in a million years.

a sandnigger stole my chocolate bar

a sandnigger stole my chocolate bar
Then I understand. But people should support sands in the fight against jews. Sure, not denying that sandniggers are pain in the ass for a lot of people. Especially, because, you're australian

Like blacks, its stereotypes

I don't mind the stereotypes. But people should at least, support sands against Israel.
Obviously
But innocent sands are dying
I hope they succeed
IMG 20240919 075355

I have no hard feelings towards sands because I have never met them in real life.

October 7th was the most based day in the history of planet earth, Europeans would never do something similar in a million years.
Again, that is. When they did do something, they did.

While, Europeans are being cucks, sands are the only race actively fighting jews. So logically Incels should support sands, yet, people here like @RealSchizo seem to hate sands.
Arabs became hated in the West after September 11, 2001. Before that, the Arabs were mostly allies of the West in the Cold War.

I cannot name more than one Arab ally of the USSR during the Cold War, except Syria and Libya.

Last edited: