Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do some people hate gays

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
I saw some one else asking this as well but can’t find the thread again why do some people here hate gays especially the mods lol dont get me wrong I think homosexuality is so fucked up and unnatural

It's gross, but who am I to say what people do in their private lives , and that's the issue --- private life. I hate how gays feel the need to flaunt their sexual preference in people faces, with their disgusting pride parades, for example. And they are vastly overrepresented in media; if Hollywood and TVLand were real life, roughly 30-40% of the population is gay (when in reality, it's about 5%).

I'm also going to be honest -- it's sour grapes from my part.
You're a man that likes it up the ass? Society celebrates you for it
You're a woman that likes to eat pussy? Society thinks you're awesome and brave
You can't get sex without paying for it because you have been genetically fucked by ugliness and or autism? You fucking loser

fapping is gay ngl

cuz they r nasty and manipulative

It's gross, but who am I to say what people do in their private lives , and that's the issue --- private life. I hate how gays feel the need to flaunt their sexual preference in people faces, with their disgusting pride parades, for example. And they are vastly overrepresented in media; if Hollywood and TVLand were real life, roughly 30-40% of the population is gay (when in reality, it's about 5%).

I'm also going to be honest -- it's sour grapes from my part.
You're a man that likes it up the ass? Society celebrates you for it
You're a woman that likes to eat pussy? Society thinks you're awesome and brave
You can't get sex without paying for it because you have been genetically fucked by ugliness and or autism? You fucking loser

Agree I live in a place where gays are welcomed in open arms pretty disgusting I have one online friend of my that’s bi and he’s a pretty chill dude and is always honest when I ask for opinions

they are treacherous and not to be trusted

Faggotry is always a no no

Gay people used to be cool but now they’re annoying as hell

gays destroyed r9k

Because of LGBTQ. Being gay used to be something people did on the down low because of how utterly disgusting it is. Now it comes with special privileges (just like being a woman) and everyone and their mother have to know about it.

Remember 2010? When you used to be able to make homosexual jokes? And you and your friends joked about it? Well now they are a protected class.

I don’t care about gays but I dislike the LGBT.

Because of LGBTQ. Being gay used to be something people did on the down low because of how utterly disgusting it is. Now it comes with special privileges (just like being a woman) and everyone and their mother have to know about it.

Remember 2010? When you used to be able to make homosexual jokes? And you and your friends joked about it? Well now they are a protected class.

If I could, I would turn every Chad into a gay. Then chad would be disgusted by foids and foids would be forced to fuck incels
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

If I could, I would turn every Chad into a gay. Then chad would be disgusted by foids and foids would be forced to fuck incels
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

foids rather rape a gay chad then fuck a incel

Don't know ask k
@knajjd

I dont, gays remove 2 guys from the dating pool and idc what ppl do in their own homes to each other

I have no problem with gays, it's just the LGBT+ community, they make being gay everything in their lives, when it's not.

Why do some people not hate them? I think that's a more pertinent question.

They're just disgusting. You don't need a rational reason for finding shit or dead bodies disgusting, it's the same with faggotry. It's unnatural and makes you feel sick.

I don’t hate gays

The problem is fags wanting to infiltrate male communities like here to spread their faggotry.

If you don't hate gays, you are a cuck. Gays are trying to attack straight men and masculinity.

Maybe if gays actually kept their lives private and didn't announce their faggotry degeneracy to everyone, I wouldn't hate them.

Political homosexuality is the problem.

Gays are like jews but worse

Because they are gay

Some people are hardcore traditionalists and see homosexuals as a mortal threat to their dearly held values.

Others are easily disgusted and, when exposed to gay people or things, can't help but imagine the (let's be honest, gross and unnatural) acts gays engage in for pleasure.

Some are, themselves, closeted homosexuals, and project their self-hatred onto other homosexuals.

A few were sexually abused or assaulted by a homosexual in the past, and see their assailant in all homosexuals.

Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more.

They stick their dicks in poopholes but besides that I see nothing wrong with them when they don't politicize their bum and dick fetishes

Gays that want to "convert" you or make you go tranny are the worst. Just because I don't have a gf don't mean I want a bf or "become the gf".

I am not gay, but gay is good, since it means women can't trad leech off of them.

Some are, themselves, closeted homosexuals, and project their self-hatred onto other homosexuals.
Wouldn’t surprise me. People who are hyper against gays tend to be gay themselves or have homosexual intrusive thoughts. Pathetic in a way.
35D2E048 94A1 4A3F 9855 20B8B7D52FE6

Homosexuality is a mental illness just like transgenderism, and should be treated as such.

Personally, I have no hate to gays(as people)

However, from my understanding, it is due to their predatory nature

ie, they are known to fuck everything in site

thus, they may hit on heterosexual men and rape them

one user, @knajjd (mod as well), recounts his experience of when he was hit on by a gay

as for gay nature I hate it for two reasons

1. homosexuality is disgusting
>inb4 its natural

yes its natural, in the same way defecating is natural, yet it is a thing not to be celebrated

also increased HIV risks from homosexual activity

2.they are like foids

while gays might have been seen as more hypergamous in olden times

now their standards have increased to same level as foids

I don’t hate gays tbh I pray that they are cured

First their was AIDS.
Then there was gay pride.
It's like they are proud to be sick disease vectors!

The gay rights movement are now just another division of useful idiots fighting on behalf of globohomo.

CImf568WgAAogjB

Pride, sponsored by MasterCard.

They're dirty and idiot.